season tickets general sale

Mr.Mancini said:
Stupid question. Anyone fancy going with a 17 year old lad? Mate's fucked me about and ending up without one this year, Dunno what it would be like on my own

Nothing wrong with being on your own mate. The majority of games I've been to other than last season when I got my seasoncard, I went on my own and loved it. You talk to the people around you and have good banter! And if you're buying a seasoncard, it's guarenteed there will be some seasoncard holders around you so you'll begin to see the regular faces and talk to them! Go ahead and buy one mate!

danny123 said:
Mr.Mancini said:
Stupid question. Anyone fancy going with a 17 year old lad? Mate's fucked me about and ending up without one this year, Dunno what it would be like on my own

Nothing wrong with being on your own mate. The majority of games I've been to other than last season when I got my seasoncard, I went on my own and loved it. You talk to the people around you and have good banter! And if you're buying a seasoncard, it's guarenteed there will be some seasoncard holders around you so you'll begin to see the regular faces and talk to them! Go ahead and buy one mate!

Good point mate, you might have persuaded me. Or i might wait for the access cards to come out and go to quite a few away games.
Knowing my luck id get a ST in the southstand with a pissed up nutter or end up in L3 with a load of suits, haha.

danny123 said:
Mr.Mancini said:

Couldnt agree more mate.. i got one with my lad 6 years ago, i wouldnt think of moving near my mates and family that go now. I got to know loads if the sc holders who sit near me, its like going with a load of mates now anyway.

Mr.Mancini said:
danny123 said:
Mr.Mancini said:

Good point mate, you might have persuaded me. Or i might wait for the access cards to come out and go to quite a few away games.
Knowing my luck id get a ST in the southstand with a pissed up nutter or end up in L3 with a load of suits, haha.

Nothing wrong with that either, they're fucking hilarious and wouldn't bother you as much there, you'd be singing a lot! But still, get down there tomorrow, aim for SS or 109/110, I'd say that's the best place to sit on your own

Mr.Mancini said:
danny123 said:
Mr.Mancini said:

There are a few singles dotted about 118 (South stand lower). Most people have had a couple of liveners pre-match but it's a friendly part of the ground with a good atmosphere and only once have I seen any trouble between blues, there's a fair few in there your age or younger...

Not that I'll have this problem, but for anyone wanting to buy online, I wonder what time they'll be put on sale. 00:00? 9am? Also, it wouldn't surprise me if there was any server meltdowns along the way.

Good luck to those wanting one, I'm sure everyone who wants one will get one.

what I'd do if you're not local is dial the phone number and leave it on loudspeaker and try online at the same time and see which one works first.

Don't worry about going alone for the past few years I've gone on my own most of the time, it doesn't matter because you can just sing along with people and nobody cares anyway, it's not like those Right Guard ads where everybody runs off if you come along on your own.<br /><br />-- Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:07 pm --<br /><br />p.s. we don't wear suits in L3.

Im sitting here refreshing the tickets page on OS waiting for it to work or Ill do what JMW said.

Im also going to go on my own (from birmingham) as my dad can't afford to get one even though he just bought a new laptop :s anyway, fingers crossed i get in the south stand.

whosonthebench said:
Im sitting here refreshing the tickets page on OS waiting for it to work or Ill do what JMW said.

Im also going to go on my own (from birmingham) as my dad can't afford to get one even though he just bought a new laptop :s anyway, fingers crossed i get in the south stand.

Well i straight off asked for south stand level 1 and got told they had seats in 116, which was where i first asked. They had seats in the first 8 rows, so i got one in H no bother. You should be fine mate, as long as its a single seat, doubt you'll get 2 together

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.