season tickets general sale

mancityscot said:
whosonthebench said:
Im sitting here refreshing the tickets page on OS waiting for it to work or Ill do what JMW said.

Im also going to go on my own (from birmingham) as my dad can't afford to get one even though he just bought a new laptop :s anyway, fingers crossed i get in the south stand.

Well i straight off asked for south stand level 1 and got told they had seats in 116, which was where i first asked. They had seats in the first 8 rows, so i got one in H no bother. You should be fine mate, as long as its a single seat, doubt you'll get 2 together

Nice one, not keen on front rows tbh but if everyone is standing i could put myself near the back lol

whosonthebench said:
mancityscot said:
whosonthebench said:
Im sitting here refreshing the tickets page on OS waiting for it to work or Ill do what JMW said.

Im also going to go on my own (from birmingham) as my dad can't afford to get one even though he just bought a new laptop :s anyway, fingers crossed i get in the south stand.

Well i straight off asked for south stand level 1 and got told they had seats in 116, which was where i first asked. They had seats in the first 8 rows, so i got one in H no bother. You should be fine mate, as long as its a single seat, doubt you'll get 2 together

Nice one, not keen on front rows tbh but if everyone is standing i could put myself near the back lol

I mean, I only tried 116 as thats where I wanted to sit, but I'm sure there will be single seats in 117 and 118. Try there

Mr.Mancini said:
Stupid question. Anyone fancy going with a 17 year old lad? Mate's fucked me about and ending up without one this year, Dunno what it would be like on my own

Im goin alone this year, had the same problem, I can afford a ticket and my mate cant. Hopefully get on bottom tier so I can see my mates in 111

It wont let me buy online, it keeps saying that I can't renew because I'm not an existing seasoncard holder. I'm not looking to renew, just to purchase my first one.

Niall2407 said:
It wont let me buy online, it keeps saying that I can't renew because I'm not an existing seasoncard holder. I'm not looking to renew, just to purchase my first one.

phone up mate, should be able to do it that way, or better still if you can make it get down to the box office

I have work at 10, so getting to the ground is out of the question. I will have to ring up tomorrow and see if any are left

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.