season tickets general sale

mancmackem said:
TimmyP said:
Can anyone advise which is the better block for view/atmosphere out of 242, 323, 131 and 132?

Thanks

Personally I'd grab the 242 seat if the view is the big thing. I'm not too fond of level 3, ruling that one out. 131 is classed as CB stand i think so it is more expensive. I've sat around 132 for the Everton defeat a season and a half ago, and also the Carling Cup semi final game. If you are near the back in 132, it is a decent seat. But near the front where I was for Everton wasn't as good as you have that tunnel that goes underneath the stand and it messes with the seat layouts. Just didn't feel right.

But it's all about personal preference. I'm happy in my 109 seat as it offers me the atmosphere but the chance to stand and sit also. Some people love level 3 too! Can't knock a level 2 seat though, but bear in mind you are near the family stand so atmosphere may be a bit gash and you'll have to watch your mouth.

Cheers pal. I can get around Row R for 132 which is what I'm thinking of at the minute. Or Row C in 323. Think 242 is slightly out my price bracket at £620 unfortunately...

Now, 132 or 323....hmmmm.

mancmackem said:
TimmyP said:
Can anyone advise which is the better block for view/atmosphere out of 242, 323, 131 and 132?

Thanks

Personally I'd grab the 242 seat if the view is the big thing. I'm not too fond of level 3, ruling that one out. 131 is classed as CB stand i think so it is more expensive. I've sat around 132 for the Everton defeat a season and a half ago, and also the Carling Cup semi final game. If you are near the back in 132, it is a decent seat. But near the front where I was for Everton wasn't as good as you have that tunnel that goes underneath the stand and it messes with the seat layouts. Just didn't feel right.

But it's all about personal preference. I'm happy in my 109 seat as it offers me the atmosphere but the chance to stand and sit also. Some people love level 3 too! Can't knock a level 2 seat though, but bear in mind you are near the family stand so atmosphere may be a bit gash and you'll have to watch your mouth.

I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not so sure...<br /><br />-- Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:47 pm --<br /><br />
danny123 said:
Mr.Mancini said:
danny123 said:
Nothing wrong with being on your own mate. The majority of games I've been to other than last season when I got my seasoncard, I went on my own and loved it. You talk to the people around you and have good banter! And if you're buying a seasoncard, it's guarenteed there will be some seasoncard holders around you so you'll begin to see the regular faces and talk to them! Go ahead and buy one mate!

Good point mate, you might have persuaded me. Or i might wait for the access cards to come out and go to quite a few away games.
Knowing my luck id get a ST in the southstand with a pissed up nutter or end up in L3 with a load of suits, haha.

Nothing wrong with that either, they're fucking hilarious and wouldn't bother you as much there, you'd be singing a lot! But still, get down there tomorrow, aim for SS or 109/110, I'd say that's the best place to sit on your own

17, City fan and you're not a pissed up nutter...
I dunno, what's the youth of today coming to..
Hope you joined us in the South Stand mate - you would love it am sure..

Tattooedcityfan said:
mancityscot said:
Tattooedcityfan said:
got mine online at 10.20 am this morning no problem, east stand 109, row A seat 208, plus signed up to all 3 cup schemes, easiest 1080 points i ever made :)

good part of the ground to be in, although if it rains you are in for a treat ;)

encountered it last season mate, was there for newcastle game, piss wet through but atmosphere makes up for it lol
Make sure you have sky+ at home so you can work out what actuallly happened when you get home ;-)

Didsbury Dave said:
Tattooedcityfan said:
mancityscot said:
good part of the ground to be in, although if it rains you are in for a treat ;)

encountered it last season mate, was there for newcastle game, piss wet through but atmosphere makes up for it lol
Make sure you have sky+ at home so you can work out what actuallly happened when you get home ;-)
Good point..Did a match with a mate last seasonthought i'd see what it was like sitting right at the front...Lets just say it would be my last time!

The cookie monster said:
Good point..Did a match with a mate last seasonthought i'd see what it was like sitting right at the front...Lets just say it would be my last time!

It's awful isn't it? All you can see is a mish-mash of players running about in one dimension and ball going up and down in the air - where it's going you have no idea. That's when you can see past the subs, ballboys or linesman of course!

Didsbury Dave said:
The cookie monster said:

It's awful isn't it? All you can see is a mish-mash of players running about in one dimension and ball going up and down in the air - where it's going you have no idea. That's when you can see past the subs, ballboys or linesman of course!

some do prefer it though to being 50+yards away up in level 3 with the flask and tartan blanket undead

alib said:
Didsbury Dave said:
The cookie monster said:

some do prefer it though to being 50+yards away up in level 3 with the flask and tartan blanket undead

I know they do. Each to their own.

BlueRob01 said:
whosonthebench said:
shaunthegoat said:
How long were you on hold, approximately?

Half an hour. Actual call lasted less than 10 mins.

For those interested, seats available in south stand are the first 8 rows in 116.117,118 and a few dotted about near the back off 119. Got mine in 117 and im buzzing now!

As a South Stander since moving to Eastlands, block 117, it's heartening to see we still seem to be popular with many.
Come and join the party. All around you, which will nearly always be the same people every week, will make you very welcome.
Pffft. Singing Section my arse...
117 is the best block at Eastlands. We've even got our own Elvis who we like to sing to, the banter is top class in the South Stand!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.