season tickets general sale

Could anyone tell me what the view and atmosphere is like in the Colin Bell stand - Level 1 Block - 125? I'm in row D too, only booked it this morning and their wasn't a whole pile left on sale, didnt wanna be stuck in the corner or up with the gods but im thinking on rainy days and when the subs are warming up will i regret getting this seat?

Gstack166 said:
Could anyone tell me what the view and atmosphere is like in the Colin Bell stand - Level 1 Block - 125? I'm in row D too, only booked it this morning and their wasn't a whole pile left on sale, didnt wanna be stuck in the corner or up with the gods but im thinking on rainy days and when the subs are warming up will i regret getting this seat?

Sorry to say it mate but shit on both counts.

alib said:
Didsbury Dave said:
The cookie monster said:
Good point..Did a match with a mate last seasonthought i'd see what it was like sitting right at the front...Lets just say it would be my last time!

It's awful isn't it? All you can see is a mish-mash of players running about in one dimension and ball going up and down in the air - where it's going you have no idea. That's when you can see past the subs, ballboys or linesman of course!

some do prefer it though to being 50+yards away up in level 3 with the flask and tartan blanket undead

Don't let the truth get in the way of your stereotyping.

Cruel Runnings said:
relocated to east stand level 1, block 107, row L

anyone know what the view is like from row L, and if its a rain seat? im hoping its far enough back to have a decent view

you should be fine there mate, ive sat in row e before, it didnt rain but its a good view from there and you are close to where the atmosphere is. your seat should be sheltered from the rain

mancityscot said:
Cruel Runnings said:

anyone know what the view is like from row L, and if its a rain seat? im hoping its far enough back to have a decent view

you should be fine there mate, ive sat in row e before, it didnt rain but its a good view from there and you are close to where the atmosphere is. your seat should be sheltered from the rain

cheers man, was up in the gods last year, came down for a better atmosphere hopefully

Cruel Runnings said:

that's a better seat. Far back enough for a view.

Didsbury Dave said:
Gstack166 said:

Sorry to say it mate but shit on both counts.

I thought the atmosphere would be poor enough their but to be honest its my first season ticket in COMS since Maine Road and ill be travelling over from Ireland so not really pushed on the atmosphere just so long as i can see whats going on! surely a seat thats worth £600 cant be that bad?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.