season tickets general sale

mancityscot said:
yep, just phoned up, was on hold for 15 minutes, got a season ticket in 116 south stand level 1, row H seat 435. great seats i think. cant wait for the season to start now

What part you from,quite a few Blues on the 7.10 or 10.10 from Glasgow Central.

bobmcfc said:
just checked online and all my points have been added to my account.

they also said new members still get 1000 extra loyalty points but you gt them later

Is this right then? (I certainly hope it is)

Did they tell you this at the ticket office? Only reason I ask is that I was convinced they had scrapped the 1000 points for new members when they introduced memberships.

Can anyone shed any light on this and if you do get the points, when are they coming?

Pardy said:
bobmcfc said:
just checked online and all my points have been added to my account.

they also said new members still get 1000 extra loyalty points but you gt them later

Is this right then? (I certainly hope it is)

Did they tell you this at the ticket office? Only reason I ask is that I was convinced they had scrapped the 1000 points for new members when they introduced memberships.

Can anyone shed any light on this and if you do get the points, when are they coming?

the guy who was being served next to me asked his cashier if they still do the 1000 points for new season tickets holders and she said yes. i decided to ask the lady who was serving me just to double check and she said yes also, she said i get them later.

i hope she was right.

Just rang up the ticket line & been told not on general sale until tomorrow. Is it only people from this magic "waiting list" that are being allowed to buy today? Very strange!

vonksbignose said:
Just rang up the ticket line & been told not on general sale until tomorrow. Is it only people from this magic "waiting list" that are being allowed to buy today? Very strange!
go to the ground and say you are on the list

vonksbignose said:

I registered to go on there but got no reply / invitation to renew. She took my Supporter Number first and went through my date of birth etc. I can only assume she was checking I registered before the sale went ahead.

Buzzing that I managed to get in 216. Was expecting Row T Colin Bell and then to live on baked beans for the rest of the month.

bobmcfc said:
vonksbignose said:
go to the ground and say you are on the list

Just done mine and Kids first time over Phone

Said my mates just told me hes renewed today and Id joined the list on the website

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.