season tickets general sale

whosonthebench said:
ooh, change of lounge music and I'll be delt with by the next available representative. Im getting closer.

How long were you on hold, approximately?

on hold, and have been for 51 minutes and couting. complete shambles.
mcfcgeeks on twitter are saying the ticketing site should be fixed in 5 minutes, taking that with a pinch of salt tbh
-.-

well i had a city card last season went to every home game leasgue and cup and semi final. here comes my big day to get a season ticket credit card at the ready on the keyboard all loggedi nto my account. SORRY you can not renew your seasoncard at this time :S i want one not to renew one , tried ringing supporters services was on hold for an hour with no answer so now in ticket line instead what a joke city come on dont say they are available to buy online when they are clearly not making more work for your phone operators :(

Whoooo got mine after 30 min wait, got colin bell level 1 front row what i wanted , whoooooooo, dont have to pay individually for each game or use my inlaws card got my own, over the bluemoon .

I've just managed to get through and bought the last seat (according to the bird I spoke to) in Block 116 so I can be with my mate, except he's in row Y and this seat is E.. hahaha.. so a bit of distance there!! She said there might be another 'relocation window' so I could possibly get closer... that'll teach me to give up my seat last year.

shaunthegoat said:
whosonthebench said:
ooh, change of lounge music and I'll be delt with by the next available representative. Im getting closer.

How long were you on hold, approximately?

Half an hour. Actual call lasted less than 10 mins.

For those interested, seats available in south stand are the first 8 rows in 116.117,118 and a few dotted about near the back off 119. Got mine in 117 and im buzzing now!

I prefer to buy on line as i can view the seats available and make an informed decision rather than relying on Donna in the ticket office to tell me where is available. Cant get to the ground as I work. If I get this message one more time I am going to butt the screen!

Membership 2011/12
We see that you are not a current Seasoncard holder and so will not be able to renew for Membership 2011/12 right now.

Visit <a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/membership" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.mcfc.co.uk/membership</a>

The replacement for CityCard and AccessCard is coming July 2011.

Vonks Nose said:
I prefer to buy on line as i can view the seats available and make an informed decision rather than relying on Donna in the ticket office to tell me where is available. Cant get to the ground as I work. If I get this message one more time I am going to butt the screen!

Membership 2011/12
We see that you are not a current Seasoncard holder and so will not be able to renew for Membership 2011/12 right now.

Visit <a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/membership" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/membership</a>

The replacement for CityCard and AccessCard is coming July 2011.
Fucking shambolic , i am trying to get two for my partner and step daughter i emailed the club when my renewal pack arrived.. they replied assuring me i would be able to purchase on line today. I tried ringing (had to sneak out of work) got cut off after a message saying average waiting time is 2.5 hours.

Vonks Nose, i got the ground layout on laptop so could see where they would offer me if not what i wanted was available, i knew where i wanted as sat there before, was so glad it was available,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.