Seasoncard - 2021/22 | Print at Home Tickets

Yep, thought that was the case, mate :(

I've had great people on this site offering me use of their seasoncards when they can't use them, but ticket office apparently adamant I can't make use of them because I selected print at home facility for my ad-hoc match purposes.

Which I only did because my dad is of a certain vintage and was ready to jack it all in over being forced to buy a smartphone, my son only having his mum's old IPhone 5.

At least when I used to stand near you on Kippax you knew Swales didn't give a fuck!

I credited our current custodians with much more intelligence than this.

Sounds like you are gonna need to have the kids with you for each game and scan them in individually?

Ridiculous.
They have their own phones so that's not the problem but let's say one of them can;t go and I want to take the other half or a client etc. Previously I would have their card and just swipe someone in. How will that work this season. Have my wife down on my friends and family but nobody has yet told me how to transfer tickets from one phone to another. The whole thing is a shamble and from what I gather the internal communication is even worse than to the fans. If the club had come out and said this is why we are doing what we are doing and here is how it works then we might be a little more inclined to go along with it but this has been forced upon us with little or no communication and nobody in the club appears to be able to answer any queries fans have. Looking at this site, twitter etc it looks like thousands of fans have an issue with this system. And just because other clubs are doing it isn't an answer. The system is so flawed, it's almost as mad as not giving out loyalty points.

i keep getting emails to download mobile ticket for our 2 season tickets ! i have chosen print at home for both tickets! just started replying send print at home email or send me 2 refunds ! i just cant be arsed with the idiots anymore! its looking like a nice weekend in anglesey instead!

They have their own phones so that's not the problem but let's say one of them can;t go and I want to take the other half or a client etc. Previously I would have their card and just swipe someone in. How will that work this season. Have my wife down on my friends and family but nobody has yet told me how to transfer tickets from one phone to another. The whole thing is a shamble and from what I gather the internal communication is even worse than to the fans. If the club had come out and said this is why we are doing what we are doing and here is how it works then we might be a little more inclined to go along with it but this has been forced upon us with little or no communication and nobody in the club appears to be able to answer any queries fans have. Looking at this site, twitter etc it looks like thousands of fans have an issue with this system. And just because other clubs are doing it isn't an answer. The system is so flawed, it's almost as mad as not giving out loyalty points.

I did read on here the club had even asked staff to help man the turnstiles this weekend, such is the expected chaos?

Sounds like even the internal staff have been left pissing in the wind and forced to carry the can for a roll out which could make the recent American withdrawal from Afghanistan seem orderly.

I did read on here the club had even asked staff to help man the turnstiles this weekend, such is the expected chaos?

Sounds like even the internal staff have been left pissing in the wind and forced to carry the can for a roll out which could make the recent American withdrawal from Afghanistan seem orderly.
They will be swiping people through using a card no doubt so they can say it was another success.

They will be swiping people through using a card no doubt so they can say it was another success.

You can't whisper that, haven't you heard?

We are all luddite refuseniks, we haven't got the capacity to appreciate this technological advance will not only enhance the match day experience, but reduce the risk of Covid and also help the environment.

Fuck the people who not only fear getting on public transport to actually attend, we also want to keep you guessing until you get to the turnstile, where one of our City Access Team will direct you towards the ticket office.

Close to Tuesday and still no link to print at home option for myself and many others chosen. !!
We need a countdown clock to this Saturdays shit storm

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.