Seasoncard - 2021/22 | Print at Home Tickets

No reply from Twitter @ManCityHelp or from email to mancity@mancity.com
Dreadful customer service, chaotic admin and 'corner shop' IT system.
Gave up on the phone after waiting a couple of hours last week and drove the 20 mins to the stadium, only to queue up for over an hour. Despite assurances by duty staff still no restoration of my Citizens ticket purchases record for 21/22. No idea what form the Norwich tickets will be.
Surely if MCFC can afford £100s mil on players, it can gather up the loose change from the sides of Khaldoon's sofa to install a decent ticket IT system and customer services.

I am seriously considering packing it in. Nothing sorted now for going on a week. It was bad enough them taking the full amount instead of direct debt payments now can’t even sort out my print at home.
Not a chance am I turning up Saturday without tickets and if that happens I am done !!!

No reply from Twitter @ManCityHelp or from email to mancity@mancity.com
Dreadful customer service, chaotic admin and 'corner shop' IT system.
Gave up on the phone after waiting a couple of hours last week and drove the 20 mins to the stadium, only to queue up for over an hour. Despite assurances by duty staff still no restoration of my Citizens ticket purchases record for 21/22. No idea what form the Norwich tickets will be.
Surely if MCFC can afford £100s mil on players, it can gather up the loose change from the sides of Khaldoon's sofa to install a decent ticket IT system and customer services.
I am about to embark on this painful journey this week. I gave up last week trying to sort my issues with 4 season tickets.

I am amazed how poor it is.

I am about to embark on this painful journey this week. I gave up last week trying to sort my issues with 4 season tickets.

I am amazed how poor it is.
Don’t be !! I only live 5 mins away and still not be sorted it a shambles beyond belief!!

Has anyone, who registered for Print At Home option, been able to print these? Can't see them in my account (yet).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.