Seasoncard - 2021/22 | Print at Home Tickets

I am serious and I remember all that shit too.

Its more about caring about the fans than rain.

Think its built up over a period, recent events feel like the last straw.

Course they care about the fans, only 2 months ago they paid for us all to go to Porto. Surprised the owners are still here sometimes never known a bunch of people so ungrateful in my life.

Course they care about the fans, only 2 months ago they paid for us all to go to Porto. Surprised the owners are still here sometimes never known a bunch of people so ungrateful in my life.
Clearly different views, best to leave at that as neither of us will change theirs.

I dont think deep down they give a toss, PR exercises apart.

I was told by someone at the club that you can either have print at home or digital, you cannot have both and once you have chosen that is it! Still trying to work out how I get my kids tickets on my phone permanently as well as on their phones but not sure it can be done. Club has really screwed up with this but nobody seems to care

I’ve downloaded my SC to the wallet of 2 phones by logging in on the club website on each phone and choosing to add to wallet (both iPhones).
Both appear to be active, I haven’t got a message up to say that one has expired etc. but, I’m going to take both phones with the ‘backup’ (which I downloaded to 2nd) switched off, just in case.

Yeah same ... the whole future tickets whicih were showing earlier in account up un till last week have disappeared from there all together.
Seems to be a common issue, future tickets (beyond Norwich) now not appearing though they did last week. When I went to to the ticket office on Friday, the City guy showed me his laptop screen which had the ticket history of my account as it had been earlier in the week, assuring me everything was good. This week still not showing.
It now looks like MCFC have hit some system glitches, begs the question yet again, why on earth can they not spend a few quid with a decent IT outfit. The present one, based in Barcelona, surprise surprise, is hopelessly out of depth.
Surely, Manchester has, within it's substantial IT community, a company who could do justice to City's loyal fan base.

Seems to be a common issue, future tickets (beyond Norwich) now not appearing though they did last week. When I went to to the ticket office on Friday, the City guy showed me his laptop screen which had the ticket history of my account as it had been earlier in the week, assuring me everything was good. This week still not showing.
It now looks like MCFC have hit some system glitches, begs the question yet again, why on earth can they not spend a few quid with a decent IT outfit. The present one, based in Barcelona, surprise surprise, is hopelessly out of depth.
Surely, Manchester has, within it's substantial IT community, a company who could do justice to City's loyal fan base.

I think the grasp so many on here are having is:
1. The lack of daily updates - a simple tweet from SS or email saying "system not ready etc" each morning would suffice.
2. Not sticking to agreed timeframes like the ticket exchange and print at home options being available 7 days before Norwich and here we are closer to 4 with zero info (see above)

The lack of communication is really breaking the relationship with the club for many on here.

1. The lack of daily updates - a simple tweet from SS or email saying "system not ready etc" each morning would suffice.
2. Not sticking to agreed timeframes like the ticket exchange and print at home options being available 7 days before Norwich and here we are closer to 4 with zero info (see above)

The lack of communication is really breaking the relationship with the club for many on here.

people are such fannies and love to moan - dont like it dont fucking go - i keep gettng texts about season ticket downlaods etc and will sort it later in week when i get 5 and i will get in the ground - i have never not in 38 years going.

Reactions: CC1

Correct. Its heartbreaking seeing them fuck about like this with loyal fans.

There was a third option - collect ticket from stadium.

Did anyone choose that option (apart from me)?

If do, any email or text from the club yet?

I was told by someone at the club that you can either have print at home or digital, you cannot have both and once you have chosen that is it! Still trying to work out how I get my kids tickets on my phone permanently as well as on their phones but not sure it can be done. Club has really screwed up with this but nobody seems to care

Yep, thought that was the case, mate :(

I've had great people on this site offering me use of their seasoncards when they can't use them, but ticket office apparently adamant I can't make use of them because I selected print at home facility for my ad-hoc match purposes.

Which I only did because my dad is of a certain vintage and was ready to jack it all in over being forced to buy a smartphone, my son only having his mum's old IPhone 5.

At least when I used to stand near you on Kippax you knew Swales didn't give a fuck!

I credited our current custodians with much more intelligence than this.

Sounds like you are gonna need to have the kids with you for each game and scan them in individually?

Ridiculous.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.