Seasoncard - 2021/22 | Print at Home Tickets

Just checked my ticket history and now only showing the Norwich purchases and not the other six which cost me a total of £834 quid!!

Fucking livid with the comms and lack of expertise.
My brother in law wants to transfer two tickets to me for Norwich game - has anyone got a clue what I need to do ?? Absolute shambles - was on hold for an hour to city and when I finally got through the girl didn’t have a clue. What a joke

Just checked my ticket history and now only showing the Norwich purchases and not the other six which cost me a total of £834 quid!!

Fucking livid with the comms and lack of expertise.

Yeah same ... the whole future tickets whicih were showing earlier in account up un till last week have disappeared from there all together.

My brother in law wants to transfer two tickets to me for Norwich game - has anyone got a clue what I need to do ?? Absolute shambles - was on hold for an hour to city and when I finally got through the girl didn’t have a clue. What a joke
I'm pretty certain if you request print at home tickets, other people who have seasoncard on mobile wallet cannot transfer them over to you, even if on family and friends.

The site won't allow for it.

Pathetic.

Yeah same ... the whole future tickets whicih were showing earlier in account up un till last week have disappeared from there all together.

Yep, luckily, I have the original email receipt for all the games I have purchased for.

Last week I requested print at home, but absolutely no reason why only the Norwich purchase transaction is now the only one showing?

There are three Norwich tickets just lying there on my platform with the tick box option and nothing to facilitate me actually printing or taking hold of them.

As said previously, the ticket office said I would get three separate emails for the three tickets I bought for Norwich, a week before the game.

City not even hiding it now, not even a queue number or recorded voicemail whilst waiting for customer services on the phone, just shit new music.

I'll show the twats my phone bill and petrol receipts if I have to travel down to the stadium this week.

No reply from Twitter @ManCityHelp or from email to mancity@mancity.com
Dreadful customer service, chaotic admin and 'corner shop' IT system.
Gave up on the phone after waiting a couple of hours last week and drove the 20 mins to the stadium, only to queue up for over an hour. Despite assurances by duty staff still no restoration of my Citizens ticket purchases record for 21/22. No idea what form the Norwich tickets will be.
Surely if MCFC can afford £100s mil on players, it can gather up the loose change from the sides of Khaldoon's sofa to install a decent ticket IT system and customer services.
You are assuming the club give a fuck about match going fans.

Last week my lad and a few others went to see the Grealish show, outside in the pissing rain. Ask yourself would it have been under cover/ in the ground if it were a corporate sponsors event.

I honestly would love this current regime to fuck off now. Its been a great ride but I hate the fact the club dont give a toss about the fans who were the only thing that kept me going for 35 years.

Honestly really had enough of it.

So @2:45 on Monday afternoon,no e-mail from the club,regards PAH,I know there is a good few days before Saturday but for gods sake City pull your finger out.What is the delay,9am this morning the computer should have been working overtime.

You are assuming the club give a fuck about match going fans.

Last week my lad and a few others went to see the Grealish show, outside in the pissing rain. Ask yourself would it have been under cover/ in the ground if it were a corporate sponsors event.

I honestly would love this current regime to fuck off now. Its been a great ride but I hate the fact the club dont give a toss about the fans who were the only thing that kept me going for 35 years.

Honestly really had enough of it.

Are you serious? Complaining about the rain in Manchester. Do you not remember the Gene Kelly stand at Maine Rd? Scaffolding with some seats and no roof that people had to sit on week in week out through winter. Think our fans need a reality check.

I'm pretty certain if you request print at home tickets, other people who have seasoncard on mobile wallet cannot transfer them over to you, even if on family and friends.

The site won't allow for it.

Pathetic.
I was told by someone at the club that you can either have print at home or digital, you cannot have both and once you have chosen that is it! Still trying to work out how I get my kids tickets on my phone permanently as well as on their phones but not sure it can be done. Club has really screwed up with this but nobody seems to care

Are you serious? Complaining about the rain in Manchester. Do you not remember the Gene Kelly stand at Maine Rd? Scaffolding with some seats and no roof that people had to sit on week in week out through winter. Think our fans need a reality check.
I am serious and I remember all that shit too.

Its more about caring about the fans than rain.

Think its built up over a period, recent events feel like the last straw.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.