Seasoncard - 2021/22 | Print at Home Tickets

I left at 6.45am this morning for stadium, only to learn opened at ten.

Thankfully, they opened windows at 9am because a queue was already forming.

Nice to speak to BlueManc off here.

Hope this helps...

There is NO print at home facility for Cityzen match day members - never has been, regardless of what people on supporter services have said to me and others.

The only option for those people is the mobile wallet.

Otherwise, you must physically ring supporter services a week before each game you have individually purchased for, and they will immediately action an email URL you can then print off at home or they will send your ticket directly in the post.

The system does not allow people to have a print at home default set up on their Citizen account, despite some prick saying to me last week that I would just have to wait to see the tab option appear on my platform.

The guys in the ticket office are furious with the miscommunication and contradictions which have been spread by outsourced call agents.

All the above is in regards Cityzens match day members, those people who are buying on an individual match basis.

If you are Citizen match day member, you only have the option of the mobile wallet (Print at home is poorly worded - you still need to speak to supporter services to get an email or a ticket mail out)

In regards seasoncard holders, the ticket office were printing tickets off for people this weekend, just because of the system glitches, if they could not print at home.

Print at home as a default for your online Cityzens account is only for seasoncard holders.

I just thank the person who helped me today, they admit they were dreading Saturday and have clearly been hung out to dry by an organisation which clearly thinks one size fits all.
Thanks for the info.

My pal has bought 2 tickets and has the email confirming them. One for him and one for his mate. He is trying to share the other ticket so it appears on his mates Cityzens account, but can't seem to do it. His theory is to pass the mobile back once he's in so that the second ticket can be used. Is that doable?

Thanks for the info.

My pal has bought 2 tickets and has the email confirming them. One for him and one for his mate. He is trying to share the other ticket so it appears on his mates Cityzens account, but can't seem to do it. His theory is to pass the mobile back once he's in so that the second ticket can be used. Is that doable?
Scan the first one (his mate) in then go in himself.

Its now Thursday 11-30 still no sign of print at home, I have NO smart phone. You know enough is enough, sent a message to city, wanting full re-embusement, stressing me out this
Have you selected the option for Print at Home from within Manage Seasoncard, and if yes, have you logged into your account to see if you're able to print it from there. I know the club has said they'll send an email when the PAH is available but it might well be anyway.

Have you selected the option for Print at Home from within Manage Seasoncard, and if yes, have you logged into your account to see if you're able to print it from there. I know the club has said they'll send an email when the PAH is available but it might well be anyway.
last chance saloon for me this ...thanks, but do we really need this

thanks for the effort, but no luck totally stressed

Can Mr X seasoncard holder transfer his ticket for Saturday to another seasoncard holder Mr Y, so that Mr Y could then take his friend Mr Z and enter the turnstile like this?
Yes, but Y would have to be on X's F&F list, so X could transfer it to him. In theory Z should also be on Y's list, but in practice what you've suggested would work as long as Z wasn't asked for ID.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.