Seasoncard - 2021/22 | Print at Home Tickets

Tried both accounts started with my son and then had a little dabble with mine. As the other person said the big transfer button seems inactive, not fully coloured in. On phone to city now, no response. you'd think a message would come up, too early to transfer or not available at moment. I'v pressed ithe transfer button and nothing happens.
635982A5-005C-40FC-9106-5241C53F41B6.png

Thanks for the advice, but I have an android and there's no update tag. Tried switch off and on, still showing Norwich.
For Android mate

STEP 5.​

Set-up complete! Your Mobile Season Ticket is downloaded and can be used for every home game in 2021/22. The latest upcoming fixture will load automatically, so all you need to do is turn up with your phone charged.

Forgive me if I’m being stupid, my mate who I sit next to can’t make the Arsenal game, he said I can have his ticket, what do I need to do? Giving my headache already all this messing about, thanks in advance

Are you using chrome if on Android ?
Not sure, does Opera use its own stuff?
Anyway, I've managed it, ticket emailed. This morning I was on my laptop, no go.
I started using my phone , no luck. But, I did restart the phone and I have a vpn running some times, switched that off and a few minutes later I've progressed to transferring ticket. I'm not 100%sure which action made it work or just the timing was right and City have updated things. Anyway headache over for now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.