Seasoncard - 2021/22 | Print at Home Tickets

Anyone have any idea what is happening?

I logged in and got the print at home tickets sent and printed last night. Yet today in the post normal printed city tickets came for Southampton.

So which will work ffs????

The print at home by me was printed more recently than the ones city posted, so will it be them?

Mum's ticket didn't work last time and i promised her no shit for the next match.

I've DM'd supporter services, but as the match is tomorrow i expect a reply in about 5 days.

Anyone else with PAH been posted one instead?

I logged in and got the print at home tickets sent and printed last night. Yet today in the post normal printed city tickets came for Southampton.

The print at home by me was printed more recently than the ones city posted, so will it be them?

Mum's ticket didn't work last time and i promised her no shit for the next match.

I've DM'd supporter services, but as the match is tomorrow i expect a reply in about 5 days.

Mum and dad have had similar issues, tried all week to get the email, arrived today, 2 emails, only dads ticket, he’s on the phone for 2 hours kicking off, finally decided enough is enough and goes off to the ground, while he’s out 2 tickets arrive through the post!! This is after being told they’ve sold my mums ticket via the exchange to someone else!!
She’s no idea which ticket to use or whether she’ll get in to someone in her seat… utter fucking shambles, after them being kicked out of the cup scheme because of a cock up I doubt they’ll renew again next year, so unfair in them both.
People at the club should hang their heads in fucking shame, whoever implemented all this needs sacking.
Worse management since Alan Fucking Ball.

Nope !! Just take both then there’s no worries!!

Mum and dad have had similar issues, tried all week to get the email, arrived today, 2 emails, only dads ticket, he’s on the phone for 2 hours kicking off, finally decided enough is enough and goes off to the ground, while he’s out 2 tickets arrive through the post!! This is after being told they’ve sold my mums ticket via the exchange to someone else!!
She’s no idea which ticket to use or whether she’ll get in to someone in her seat… utter fucking shambles, after them being kicked out of the cup scheme because of a cock up I doubt they’ll renew again next year, so unfair in them both.
People at the club should hang their heads in fucking shame, whoever implemented all this needs sacking.
Worse management since Alan Fucking Ball.
Not to worry blue as by all accounts Danny Wilson on the case FFS should be sorted by the start of next season then !!

Well my print at home tickets not here again!!! Here we bloody go again is there no end in sight for this Shambolic service?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.