Seasoncard - 2021/22

Sorry to keep coming back to you on this. I just deferred mine and my wife's season ticket. "Mike" who processed the deferrals told me that the reason my seat might not be available next season is because it may be sold as a season ticket to someone else this season! Who could I approach at the club to find the correct answer to this and strongly suggest that a consistent message is given from all levels/departments within the club?
Contact Danny Wilson at the club

It looks clear to them because they understand what they're trying to do. The problem is they don't realise that us fans, seeing this stuff without the benefit of having worked on it for weeks, don't understand.

That's why you need to be absolutely clear what people need to do, what the user journey will look like and, if necessary (which I think it is in this case) get a representative sample of people with different requirements to test it.
Exactly. I design user interfaces as part of my work and appreciate it's not always as easy as it sounds, but they really seem to botch the simple things up at City sometimes.

Sorry to keep coming back to you on this. I just deferred mine and my wife's season ticket. "Mike" who processed the deferrals told me that the reason my seat might not be available next season is because it may be sold as a season ticket to someone else this season! Who could I approach at the club to find the correct answer to this and strongly suggest that a consistent message is given from all levels/departments within the club?

That's not what we've been told. It's fucking ridiculous that they can't get their act together. It's completely amateurish.

Prestwich_Blue, it seems Mike in the ticket office is stating the complete opposite to which you clarified with the club
yesterday? eg stating your season ticket seat may not be available as could be sold by club to someone else. As Mike
and others are stating this would it be possible to get a written clarification from the club regarding this point!

Prestwich_Blue, it seems Mike in the ticket office is stating the complete opposite to which you clarified with the club
yesterday? eg stating your season ticket seat may not be available as could be sold by club to someone else. As Mike
and others are stating this would it be possible to get a written clarification from the club regarding this point!
Yes. Just emailed Danny Wilson. They need to sort this out pdq.

Yes you need to call to defer
F ing shambles less alone dont mix. Every season this happens be it season ticket renewals or cup final tickets. Spent a total of 5 hours on the phone on Monday getting my credit to be taken of my two tickets all because the lack of information passed on about the website functions ! But whilst part of this my be partyl due to me not being a website designer the fact I was left on the phone queue for 2 hours before getting through to be told the site had crashed to a world wide outage issue is just poor customer service. Seeing this outage as world wide issue I phoned my son who owns his own import business to see if was having any problems with the numerous websites he used and low and behold hed had no all day !! The truth is the system cannot deal with the loads put on it at the busy times like renewals! And the world wide outage problem was simply made up to covrt up for having a completely inadequate system for its requirements..

This might piss a lot of people off but i think this deferral set up is a disgrace if they are allowed to have the same seats for the following year.
What happens if 15000 decide to defer ??
They wont be able to sell that amount of tickets to Citizen / general sale customers.
And if the likes of me who wants to relocate can not take these seats up lots of empty seats will exist.

This might piss a lot of people off but i think this deferral set up is a disgrace if they are allowed to have the same seats for the following year.
What happens if 15000 decide to defer ??
They wont be able to sell that amount of tickets to Citizen / general sale customers.
And if the likes of me who wants to relocate can not take these seats up lots of empty seats will exist.
I reckon the have used the threat of losing your seat to stop big numbers deferring, and whilst they are telling City Matters one thing, most fans will go off the warning on the Official Site.

You might have to check each separately to see if they have already been credited. I never took the refund option when offered so I was expecting a credit when I renewed. As one wasn't showing I didn't initially renew but I had a look through my bank statements and I had received six separate credits. Searching for 'Manchester City' didn't show anything but when I entered 'www Manchester City' they did. Might be worth checking before putting yourself through the torture of trying to speak to SS.
Will do cheers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.