Seasoncard - 2021/22

This might piss a lot of people off but i think this deferral set up is a disgrace if they are allowed to have the same seats for the following year.
What happens if 15000 decide to defer ??
They wont be able to sell that amount of tickets to Citizen / general sale customers.
And if the likes of me who wants to relocate can not take these seats up lots of empty seats will exist.
And what if they renew, don't turn up and the seat stays empty all season? Or they put it on the ticket exchange and it doesn't sell? At least by deferring the club can sell the seat, even if it's a Value Gold seasoncard for one season only.

You also said you wanted your money back if the club dropped Platinum, despite having had double points every season you had it. You do talk some crap.

Just how pathetic have our already poor supporter services become! There is no excuse for not providing an online deferral option, other than the real excuse being that they knew the take up would have been enormous. I have been trying constantly now for 3 days and have been cut off twice and have simply given up trying. There's not even an online option to cease being a Seasoncard holder if you pay by direct debit, other than to take your own action of cancelling the direct debit. How utterly ridiculous and a blot on an organisation that claims to be the best at what it does.

Also, Value Gold have always been available online, accept for some strange reason this season! You simply bought blind with a click and weeks later you got told your seat. What a ridiculous parody we have of City trying to sell limited numbers of Value Gold over the same phone lines as other supporters are trying to use the same inoperative system, to tell City you actually have more to sell than you think!

As I've stated, my desire was to defer, but due to this ridiculous lack of online options I had thought fuck it, I'll let it autorenew on direct debit and maybe attend games later in the season. However, after giving it more thought I realised I would not accept such shoddy customer services from any other company I deal with and have therefore used the only power still open to me, I've cancelled my direct debit and Manchester City, or whatever beast it has evolved into, can fuck off.

And what if they renew, don't turn up and the seat stays empty all season? Or they put it on the ticket exchange and it doesn't sell? At least by deferring the club can sell the seat, even if it's a Value Gold seasoncard for one season only.

You also said you wanted your money back if the club dropped Platinum, despite having had double points every season you had it. You do talk some crap.
Reading the replies from you on this thread you need to have a good look at yourself.

I think the correct criticism if there is any is you POST some crap … hope your well Colin see you back in the ground in August

My daughter was a value gold season card holder last year, to save me money, previously she was a seasoncard holder sat with me.
She’s been offered the same seat she had as a value gold seasoncard holder seat for this coming season but obviously at the full price.
Have they made it possible to relocate her back nearer me?
Or have I missed the sale of value gold cards

Just how pathetic have our already poor supporter services become! There is no excuse for not providing an online deferral option, other than the real excuse being that they knew the take up would have been enormous. I have been trying constantly now for 3 days and have been cut off twice and have simply given up trying. There's not even an online option to cease being a Seasoncard holder if you pay by direct debit, other than to take your own action of cancelling the direct debit. How utterly ridiculous and a blot on an organisation that claims to be the best at what it does.

Also, Value Gold have always been available online, accept for some strange reason this season! You simply bought blind with a click and weeks later you got told your seat. What a ridiculous parody we have of City trying to sell limited numbers of Value Gold over the same phone lines as other supporters are trying to use the same inoperative system, to tell City you actually have more to sell than you think!

As I've stated, my desire was to defer, but due to this ridiculous lack of online options I had thought fuck it, I'll let it autorenew on direct debit and maybe attend games later in the season. However, after giving it more thought I realised I would not accept such shoddy customer services from any other company I deal with and have therefore used the only power still open to me, I've cancelled my direct debit and Manchester City, or whatever beast it has evolved into, can fuck off.
I’ve cancelled mine too.
I simply don’t have the time or patience to sit on hold for a couple of hours.
I am absolutely gutted I can’t attend this new season. It’s a fucking ball ache sitting on hold even for a cup final ticket but at the end of that you have something tangible for it,but to spend a few hours (and cannot get through for) to give up something that you really don’t want to but due to circumstances have to is a complete fucking shambles.
I have put it all in an email to the club registering my intention to defer

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.