Seasoncard - 2021/22

I can’t wait to renew. Hurry up City and get it sorted. :-)
I don’t mind the photo ID but not keen on facial recognition technology as technology is not 100% reliable and I bet it would break down just as I was trying to get in to the stadium. *lol* However they ain’t keeping me out of that stadium if I have to climb the outside of the spiral... tee her. That’d make the media wouldn’t it, an 80 yr old woman in full City kit scared of heights climbing the spiral. :-) :-)

Look I’m just trying to make you smile. We are all going through difficult feelings/times and need a laugh ok? Put me on ignore if I annoy you.
I have visions of Chorlton and the Wheelies now (for those of a certain generation). With Chorlton saying. Oh look there goes that little old lady. In his case it was the wicked witch of course. Not that EB is wicked, or a witch. As far as I know anyway, I'll just slide down this hole I dug for myself ......

I have visions of Chorlton and the Wheelies now (for those of a certain generation). With Chorlton saying. Oh look there goes that little old lady. In his case it was the wicked witch of course. Not that EB is wicked, or a witch. As far as I know anyway, I'll just slide down this hole I dug for myself ......
I love that image 91.23. I don’t think I’m a witch or wicked but my kids might think otherwise! :-)

Where can you find out how much credit you have from the season that was cut short

Anyone know how long the renewals window tends to stay open? And presumably it is shortly after this that any returns/non-renewals are opened up for the masses to try and grab?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.