Seasoncard - 2021/22

And enough people tell me when I post crap so why should @DTKOAG be exempt?

Anyway just come off a meeting with the club and they confirmed that deferred seats ARE guaranteed unless that block, row, group of seats have to be relocated by reason of stadium alterations meaning those seats can't be renewed. That applies whether you renew or defer so in essence, no seat is ever 100% guaranteed to be available to renew, as some already have been through this.

They are NOT going to sell those seats long-term, only match by match.
Thanks, that is good news. So, if you relocate you won't be relocating into a seat that has been deferred.

And enough people tell me when I post crap so why should @DTKOAG be exempt?

Anyway just come off a meeting with the club and they confirmed that deferred seats ARE guaranteed unless that block, row, group of seats have to be relocated by reason of stadium alterations meaning those seats can't be renewed. That applies whether you renew or defer so in essence, no seat is ever 100% guaranteed to be available to renew, as some already have been through this.

They are NOT going to sell those seats long-term, only match by match.
@Prestwich_Blue did you also tell them about the fans who are having to hold on the phone for hours on end? I think I read one poster who said 5 hours and most are at least 2 to 2.5 hours. If that was brought up what was the club's response please?

I was lucky in that I managed to renew mine with just the drop down at the end confusing me for a couple of minutes, where you have to put your bank address in rather like when you put your post code in on other sites. I renewed in about 4 minutes but it isn't fair that people are hanging on for so long. IMHO

Over 5 hrs on phone and nothing. Kept getting call failed after 1 or 2 hrs holding on....a F ing Joke.
finally sorted after 3hrs on the phone, had to ring in if you wanted the last seasons missing 6 games credited to this years seasons ticket. Why not just apply the credit in the first place? Not like we're going to nah you can keep the £200.

Tried to call, been in a queue 5 times, been told I'm first in the queue and after waiting around 15 minutes I get Hugh Ferris (I think) saying "goodbye" before hanging up.

Quality system they've got going there.
I was 92 in a queue then 78 then 52 then 98 then 85! And so on and so on for half an hour rang in my dinner time at work and tried two more times and it’s exactly the same. Fuck it iptv it is for me next season and save myself a fuckin fortune!

Many problems have been with the sort codes. Put it in as one continuous number, without spaces or hyphens, and then click on look up. Worked for me anyway.
Cheers KB. Just down the road from me. I'm Yarm way.

They have my DD details already. No place for me to add new or existing ones. I know it auto renew on the 17th but just thought I'd crack on and get it done. Very odd. Anyway mines the least of some of the issues I've been reading on here. I'm half expecting a Bernard Halford style Gillingham play off queue around the Etihad once the realise their IT and phones have completely broken down

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE Loyal Blues don't give up on the club and cancel season cards etc. until we hear what the club had to say to City Matters. I have put a request on here asking @Prestwich_Blue if this was discussed at their meeting earlier. Let's hear what he or another of the City Matters personnel have to say first. :-)

THANK YOU.

People that have cancelled - how are you cancelling your DD's - I don't see one set up is that still not to be done by the club for next season?

For other reasons, I intended to cancel (moved to Scotland) but I'm not waiting in a bloody queue to do it I've enough to do with moving house.

I don't have a current DD setup as as soon as lockdown announced last year I cancelled it, does last seasons DD carry into next season? In which case i need to nothing :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.