Seasoncard - 2021/22

I sent an email yesterday afternoon asking for a plastic season card,explaining that my smartphone is not NFC enabled.
I have just received a reply from customer services thanking me for my season card request, and explaining that they will provide details of available ticket options in due course.
So I no further forward than I was yesterday.
Very perplexing to be honest.
It is as expected I'm afraid. Digital Tickets with the option of an alternative method (Print at Home). Looks like some of the people in supporter services have mistakenly thought the alternative option was a physical card.

It is as expected I'm afraid. Digital Tickets with the option of an alternative method (Print at Home). Looks like some of the people in supporter services have mistakenly thought the alternative option was a physical card.
Fortunately my wife has a new smartphone that has NFC. I used her phone for the Everton game and the CL Final screening in the Academy Stadium,so I know her phone will get me into the ground next season.
So I just have to swap phones with her for a couple of hours before and after each match.
Not too much of a ballache fortunately,just a little bit inconvenient really.

Fortunately my wife has a new smartphone that has NFC. I used her phone for the Everton game and the CL Final screening in the Academy Stadium.
So I Justin have to swap phones with her for a couple of hours before and after each match.
Not too much of a ballache fortunately,just a little bit inconvenient really.
I have no issues myself either but they should be offering more options than they are. There will be some supporters who have neither.

They should have kept to how it was for this season and maybe offer the digital tickets as a trial to those who wanted to. Could have maybe offered a slight discount or other benefit. That way they could have seen what the demand was like and also it would have been easier to iron out any issues for a select few rather than the masses.

Another option is that people were lied to when they phoned supporter services in order to get them off the call quicker.

When I phoned the girl I spoke to said that you can request one but that it would be decided on a ‘case by case’ basis. As I questioned her about what the criteria were and who decided she became very evasive. I mailed supporter services yesterday to ask if I’m getting a card or not but no response as yet.

The lack of clarity from the club is appalling in my view.

Another option is that people were lied to when they phoned supporter services in order to get them off the call quicker.

When I phoned the girl I spoke to said that you can request one but that it would be decided on a ‘case by case’ basis. As I questioned her about what the criteria were and who decided she became very evasive. I mailed supporter services yesterday to ask if I’m getting a card or not but no response as yet.

The lack of clarity from the club is appalling in my view.
It will be interesting to see if you get the "in due course" reply that I got. If that is the case,then I think that all the posters on this thread that are expecting a plastic card are in for a rude awakening.

I sent an email yesterday afternoon asking for a plastic season card,explaining that my smartphone is not NFC enabled.
I have just received a reply from customer services thanking me for my season card request, and explaining that they will provide details of available ticket options in due course.
So I no further forward than I was yesterday.
Very perplexing to be honest.
Weird. I’ve definitely got it in writing that season card will be issued

Don't understand why they just can't send us a QR code in an email that only activates once for every game... none of this Google Pay NFC stuff.

I'm no anti-techno guy but for the Everton game I rang and got a print at home ticket as I don't want to put my bank card into a Google account and from what I can remember it won't load the app without a bank card. I must point out I do all my banking online just don't want the info on a Google app.

If there is no card option I will tell them to shove it tbh.
I’m not pissing about printing tickets at home nonsense .
I also don’t own a Android phone and have no intention of purchasing one either.
A season ticket book would be better if they want to go back to the 70’s, they can send me one of them!

It will be interesting to see if you get the "in due course" reply that I got. If that is the case,then I think that all the posters on this thread that are expecting a plastic card are in for a rude awakening.
I’ve had the ‘in due course’ reply with no answer to my question.

I thought I was being fobbed off when I phoned up a couple of weeks ago as it sounded like a complete load of bollocks. As if someone at the club would be ploughing through all the requests for a plastic card and deciding who gets one or not!

All those thinking they will be getting a card should brace themselves for a disappointing outcome :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.