Seasoncard - 2021/22

Not been on Bluemoon hardly since the end of last season.
Nice to see plenty of people still finding things to moan about.

I suppose its like pre-season training for when the games start and they are on form for the Match Day thread
what happens on match day we take in our stride getting in the stadium is the challenge!

If you are paying in 10 installments through your bank, would it be possible to use your debit card as a means of entry?
Technologically, yes probably, but in practice, no, because people use the same account to buy multiple seasoncards so aren't a unique identification of sc holder. Lots of places (like cinemas etc) have machines where you use your card to print out tickets at the venue though, that could be a solution. Double queuing though which wouldn't be popular.

Technologically, yes probably, but in practice, no, because people use the same account to buy multiple seasoncards so aren't a unique identification of sc holder. Lots of places (like cinemas etc) have machines where you use your card to print out tickets at the venue though, that could be a solution. Double queuing though which wouldn't be popular.
and the point that cinemas deal with considerable less numbers

and the point that cinemas deal with considerable less numbers
That's why I think they'll still be ascertaining numbers. It could be 80% are happy using mobile pay, the majority of the rest will print at home and it's a thousand or so who need something like this, who knows. It's changing either now or in the future if you ask me.

That's why I think they'll still be ascertaining numbers. It could be 80% are happy using mobile pay, the majority of the rest will print at home and it's a thousand or so who need something like this, who knows. It's changing either now or in the future if you ask me.
80% a thousand print at home who knows I'll accept progress but why do it in such a snide way is that the way you treat paying customers oh sorry we're actually fans the comments on this thread that the club prefer to employ non city fans just about right for the sorry situation we're in be careful city don't think the tourists will ever replace the people who love OUR football club

80% a thousand print at home who knows I'll accept progress but why do it in such a snide way is that the way you treat paying customers oh sorry we're actually fans the comments on this thread that the club prefer to employ non city fans just about right for the sorry situation we're in be careful city don't think the tourists will ever replace the people who love OUR football club
Let's see what the club come up with. If you accept progress then you'll realise that it doesn't always go smoothly, especially with City, but they may surprise us.

Me mate said that if you show this photo on yer phone to the scanner thing it will let you in. He said any problems just start battering it with an inflatable banana whilst singing "My father said to me one day". Only problem is that I haven't got a phone and me mate's fcked off to Lanzo with me £600. Help!

Attachments

• Manchester-City-Season-Ticket-Book-1982-83~3.jpg
    Manchester-City-Season-Ticket-Book-1982-83~3.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 17

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.