Seasoncard - 2021/22

I sent an email yesterday afternoon asking for a plastic season card,explaining that my smartphone is not NFC enabled.
I have just received a reply from customer services thanking me for my season card request, and explaining that they will provide details of available ticket options in due course.
So I no further forward than I was yesterday.
Very perplexing to be honest.
Got standard knockback email too, no timescales and centrally formatted:

Thanks
Many Thanks,
Seems like that are cut and pasting on batch, and have no idea what is going on.

I’ve had the ‘in due course’ reply with no answer to my question.

I thought I was being fobbed off when I phoned up a couple of weeks ago as it sounded like a complete load of bollocks. As if someone at the club would be ploughing through all the requests for a plastic card and deciding who gets one or not!

All those thinking they will be getting a card should brace themselves for a disappointing outcome :)
I think that a few of our posters will soon be in the market for a NFC enabled smart phone!!

I've emailed city and the part of my reply relevant to the season cards says

'Plastic seasoncards are not being issued for this season unfortunately, but for those who cannot access tickets via an iPhone, Android or like device, we can ensure your tickets are available to Print at Home.'

All well and good saying that but what if you don't have a printer not to mention the hassle of wondering if your email with the attachment will arrive before kick off.

'Plastic seasoncards are not being issued for this season unfortunately, but for those who cannot access tickets via an iPhone, Android or like device, we can ensure your tickets are available to Print at Home.'

All well and good saying that but what if you don't have a printer not to mention the hassle of wondering if your email with the attachment will arrive before kick off.
So either way the clubs needs customers to invest in new hardware just to get in plus the extra running costs.

Yet other replies are even sharing the above information, saying the relevant information will be available in "due course" which is likely to be when the first round of Direct Debits have cleared.

They are still referring to other options, plural, also.

Another option is that people were lied to when they phoned supporter services in order to get them off the call quicker.

When I phoned the girl I spoke to said that you can request one but that it would be decided on a ‘case by case’ basis. As I questioned her about what the criteria were and who decided she became very evasive. I mailed supporter services yesterday to ask if I’m getting a card or not but no response as yet.

The lack of clarity from the club is appalling in my view.
"appalling " I'd go fucking shamefull

I always print my boarding passes off at my local library

If there is no card option I will tell them to shove it tbh.
I’m not pissing about printing tickets at home nonsense .
I also don’t own a Android phone and have no intention of purchasing one either.
A season ticket book would be better if they want to go back to the 70’s, they can send me one of them!
if we're stood at the turnstile with a paper ticket it's the same as the 70 's

I reckon that's what a few of us on here anticipated right from the start.

I always print my boarding passes off at my local library
Fine as a one off but why should you be forced on possibly 30 occasions over 9 months to make that trip to get it printed off.
I have no problem with change but it needs to be phased in gradually to prevent the absolute shit show that is likely to happen this season not to mention the unnecessary pressure on the ticket office having to send out god knows how many additional print at home tickets every game

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.