Seasoncard - 2021/22

Lad on my instagram has just put up a mail confirming his online season ticket at United

presumably the details will be very similar at City as it’s likely been outsourced so maybe using the same company/tech?

gist of it is:

Him and his sons ticket downloaded to 1 phone if his sons too young to have one.

ST downloaded to your Apple or Google wallet for the season, if not you can do print at home. No plastic cards

Email with a video to follow on how to use online portal for transferring tickets to someone else for a match, how to upgrade a concession etc. All this can only be done online now.

We’ll probably get our mails week before the season starts!

Tickets for this fixture will be sent via the NEC App from 1986 and will be compatible with the models below..

View attachment 21457
a bloke i work with (season card holder) still actually uses a nokia like that,he does not have the internet at home or on his mobile,no printer too obviously.
he has deferred for this upcoming season
Iv warned him already what is coming ,he will be even more lost next season when he comes back,if he comes back.

Last edited:
The criticism of the club over this is a tad unfair in my opinion. I've mentioned before that the plastic card we use for access will have to change at some point, because it is based on old technology and susceptible to fraud. Whenever that change occurs it will be a steep learning curve and problems will arise, it might as well be now whilst there are a number of deferred supporters. The club have chosen a bank-grade solution (so future-proofed as much as possible) and once the problems are ironed out access will be as streamlined as you could wish.

I'm not ITK or anything but it would not surprise me if those asking for cards get individual match-specific cards rather than a season long one, or it'll end up being printed match tickets. I would say the club are still gathering numbers on it all and hence why they're being silent on how everything will work.
Can you expand on '... is based on old technology and susceptible to fraud'?

Don't worry about patronising me, just spell out the cataclysmic ramifications for me if someone found out my supporter number at City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.