Seasoncard - 2021/22

Can you expand on '... is based on old technology and susceptible to fraud'?

Don't worry about patronising me, just spell out the cataclysmic ramifications for me if someone found out my supporter number at City.
The worst that would happen would be someone gets in the ground instead of you.

Rallyl hate saying any thing good about the dippers, but my mates a season ticket holder they have been told to create a list of who they want to share there ticket with, believe they just have to be a non paying member , also a plastic card with a photo on can be ordered think £6. Meanwhile at city..........

Fair enough. I just wasn't sure if I was missing something.

I'm still trying to see what problem the club are trying to solve in abandoning the current system which has worked so well for the last 18 years or so.
Lost income. It's probably one of those small issues that will grow into a bigger one over time, like IP tv. People didn't used to know how to do it, now they do. Sadly the current system is possibly less secure than the pass I use to get into work.

Fair enough. I just wasn't sure if I was missing something.

I'm still trying to see what problem the club are trying to solve in abandoning the current system which has worked so well for the last 18 years or so.
The club don't seem to have heard the phrase -
"If it ain't broke, don't try to fix it"!!

Lost income. It's probably one of those small issues that will grow into a bigger one over time, like IP tv. People didn't used to know how to do it, now they do. Sadly the current system is possibly less secure than the pass I use to get into work.
It can only be used once, I don't get how income could be lost. It is the back end database says if you can enter or not rather than the card, the card just says who you are.

Rallyl hate saying any thing good about the dippers, but my mates a season ticket holder they have been told to create a list of who they want to share there ticket with, believe they just have to be a non paying member , also a plastic card with a photo on can be ordered think £6. Meanwhile at city..........
What's the difference between facial recognition, that everyone hates, and putting your photo onto a database and then onto a plastic card. If City allow the ticket to be forwarded to another registered supporter then it's a better system.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.