Seasoncard - 2021/22

Haven't we already established that the security implications are minimal (practically non existent)? Or more accurately we are waiting for a sensible reason why the existing system is beyond the pale.

I'd be astonished if someone couldn't already clone our season cards. I bet if my wallet was stolen the thief would take my Mastercard, American Express card and Visa debit card and bin my City season card with the rest of my wallet's contents. I don't think security is the issue here.

(((Not relevant at all this, but I'm also a Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer, and an Amazon Web Services Certified Developer.)))
Well that's the difference, I think it is about knowing who is getting into the stadium, and using tech that links to a mobile phone that links to a payment trail, and that is absolutely a security issue.

By the way, have you managed to decode your old seasoncards yet? Took me 5 minutes.

Well that's the difference, I think it is about knowing who is getting into the stadium, and using tech that links to a mobile phone that links to a payment trail, and that is absolutely a security issue.

By the way, have you managed to decode your old seasoncards yet? Took me 5 minutes.
I just don't see a significant security issue.

If there was I think the government would insist that all Premier League teams adopt the new measures so we know exactly who is in a stadium. But an earlier poster implied that Liverpool's system will be more flexible and low tech than ours, so the club aren't being forced down this path.

I think providing the new technology as an alternative to the existing system is the way forward initially. People can then move forward at their own pace and the club can iron out any problems that arise.

Haven't really had time to trawl through pages, but with me having an ambulant ticket and a carer ticket, I often take a different carer to a few games each depending on who is available

Would this still be possible?

My mate who’s a rag has told me his email states that if you use the print at home option then you will have to show ID even those under 16! They claim they need to know the person named on the ticket is the one attending

There was also a section that said “I don’t have a smart phone or printer, what do I do?”

The answer - Use a local printing service!

Whats the bet City are following the same route?

Haven't really had time to trawl through pages, but with me having an ambulant ticket and a carer ticket, I often take a different carer to a few games each depending on who is available

Would this still be possible?
My carer tickets has changed from me naming them to PA of me so the answer will be yes. No news on how this will work but my best guess is you will be allocated both tickets same as a parent is likely to be allocated a kids ticket

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.