Seasoncard - 2021/22

I hate that this makes sense and I think, from a business point of view, ‘yep, I get that.’

Its not limited to us but, Christ, we’ve got to fight it. It’ll kill the game. Flat, sterile atmosphere. Shite

I am no fan of it, an unfortunate side effect of joining the top end of the game, we 'legacy fans' are no longer vital to a clubs survial, the more we win and gain global exposure the more we become a brand and no more than an sports entertainment product like all the rest.

My social media has been bombarded with adverts for citizen membership and the gift pack you get.

Long term for big clubs day trippers are a better clientel, more likely to treat it as a special day out, be there early, go to city square and do shopping in the store.

Season card holders won't be spending as much for a regular occurance as someone who visits maybe 3 times at most a season.

Not saying these moves are part of this, but if you ain't going to a game, your seat being sold to a day tripper is better from the clubs perspective.
This evil scheme is clearly an issue but they will never get more than a few thousand tourists unless it's against the rags or dippers. City don't yet have the presence to attract more.
We'd need at least 3 decades of success and media worship to attract sufficient tourists to replace the genuine fans we risk pissing off.

What a depressing thread this is. After being told for over a year how much they 'miss us' and the chairman saying how much he hated fans being there you start reading about families not being able to share tickets, photo id, e tickets etc and basically having to jump through hoops all aided by our wonderful fans reps!

Seriously getting to the stage where they can shove their empty words right up their arse!
I've not watched any of Khaldoons interview but if he really said he hated fans being there he can fuck right off and I’m not renewing.

What a depressing thread this is. After being told for over a year how much they 'miss us' and the chairman saying how much he hated fans being there you start reading about families not being able to share tickets, photo id, e tickets etc and basically having to jump through hoops all aided by our wonderful fans reps!

Seriously getting to the stage where they can shove their empty words right up their arse!
All conjecture at the minute, wait and see what is actually going to happen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.