Seasoncard - 2021/22

If my mate was to go on my ticket because I couldn't make it would a screen shot of my QR code ticket get him in rather than having to take my phone ?

Not read all the comments,apologies if going over old ground ,but having used the new smart phone technology at the champions league final I have to say it was seemless and the added possibilities with regarding to transferring your ticket to someone else is fantastic,which is one of the main moans on here about people not letting their ticket up to sale if the cannot make the match,

this is usual due to the hassle surrounding this and the Clubs priority in selling their unused ‘dearer’ tickets first

imagine just being able to transfer ur seat yourself to any one at any time for any price (as long as it isn’t above face value obviously!)

Well that’s how the champions league ticket worked as I had one transferred to myself,
Ok ,u need a smart phone and to download the app ,put some personal info in to make the site secure ,but then u are away ,

I suppose for City’s version u would need a supporter number to verify your self but that would probably be it .

Ps ,I did it easily,and I can just about plug a kettle in and had been on the drink in Porto for 24 hours!

embrace the tech

If my mate was to go on my ticket because I couldn't make it would a screen shot of my QR code ticket get him in rather than having to take my phone ?
As far as I’m aware no. If NFC technology is in use, the information is embedded in your phone and can only be sent to another device by means of it being formally transferred there. A screenshot wouldn’t work.
Someone with a better grasp of the tech may know better but I suspect a print at home ticket would be the better option for what you’re asking about.

what happens if you go in with your child or children
would all the tickets be sent to your mobile ?
I’m certain that kids’ tickets will be on the accompanying adult’s phone. A bit like having multiple mobile boarding passes for a family on one device back in the old days when going on foreign holidays was something people did regularly!

I’m certain that kids’ tickets will be on the accompanying adult’s phone. A bit like having multiple mobile boarding passes for a family on one device back in the old days when going on foreign holidays was something people did regularly!
so it will allow the turnstile to except 2 or 3 or 4 or even more people after the mobile is scanned

or you have to go through and pass the mobile back etc ?

They also seem unaware that explaining the real reasons for change can make the change more acceptable to the punters.
Exactly. The single bggest issue we've had, since we started, was the club's complete inability to understand that (a) communication is vital and (b) it must be clear, so the recipient can understand it clearly.

They consistently fail on both points.

Under 18s can't get it though, so the ones who go on their own are knackered.

Also some people are not allowed cameras on their phones or the internet by law.

This all looks like a fiasco waiting to happen. This often occurs when the IT department promises to deliver something without any evidence that it is going to be practical. Never trust the bastards!

The complete mess that happened at the Everton match did not cause total chaos because of the restricted crowd. Try that on a normal match day and there would have been major problems.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.