Seasoncard - 2021/22

Some proper dinosaurs on here :)

imagine being triggered by mobile ticketing.

bring back the books so we can all tear the slips out again. Keep your stubs for any finals!
Yeah I'm a dinosaur but a happy one. I dont have a pay app on phone, only used an e boarding card for flight once (and I go most euro aways) .I have no idea how I would have got in the ground if I had been lucky enough to get Everton ticket as never even heard of the stuff you needed on phone to get your ticket. That said I am only 48, so god knows how the majority of those older than me get on with it.

£655.00 for me...i can’t want to go back!
Correct me if i’m wrong but due to all the “empties”didn’t city put out a statement last year or the year before that the family stand will be just the 2nd tier of the North stand and level 1 would be for anyone or did i dream that? I might even have read it on here!

Some proper dinosaurs on here :)

imagine being triggered by mobile ticketing.

bring back the books so we can all tear the slips out again. Keep your stubs for any finals!

Think you've missed part of the objections against it.

A lot of people don't use Google Pay / Apple Pay or even have a smartphone
A card doesn't need charging and it's a quick swipe under the reader and you're in
The trial of mobile ticketing was (apparently) a disaster at Everton with 10k, yet we're going to risk 40k plus in August (I'll guarantee there will be thousands missing the first kick off)

and most importantly if I can't make a game and I want my mate who sits next to me the opportunity to bring his missus I can just give him my card. I can't do that with mobile ticketing.

This is a solution for a problem that doesn't exist.

£655.00 for me...i can’t want to go back!
Correct me if i’m wrong but due to all the “empties”didn’t city put out a statement last year or the year before that the family stand will be just the 2nd tier of the North stand and level 1 would be for anyone or did i dream that? I might even have read it on here!
Yes thats correct.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.