Seasoncard - 2021/22

The fact that thousands rung up for paper tickets means it wasn't despite phones failing to scan, and people being let in without scanning when they gave up which the people analysing it won't know about.
We and those around us were let in by a steward scanning a master card so that would be recorded.
I have no idea how many had paper tickets, I do know our 15 mintues waiting to be let in by the turnstile everyone was using a phone , nobody had paper so I'd guess it was quite a small percentage that wern't using phones.
As long as they are set up for an alternative it should be fine.

What’s the benefit of platinum for next season. Are points for away games being reintroduced, surely it’s time to scrap this two tiered system

Is this the end of the season card tin , booklet and scarf
6ef919ffd0cebcb8cdb6f64ac612d2b3.jpg

"Don't think it hasn't been fun. It hasn't."

We and those around us were let in by a steward scanning a master card so that would be recorded.
I have no idea how many had paper tickets, I do know our 15 mintues waiting to be let in by the turnstile everyone was using a phone , nobody had paper so I'd guess it was quite a small percentage that wern't using phones.
As long as they are set up for an alternative it should be fine.
Having to wait for 2/3 hours to order paper tickets suggest otherwise.

15 minutes for 18% of capacity rings alarm bells. There were as many stewards as normal at entrances.

Joke given there'a no guarantee of being able to go. Money grab.
Hardly, in fact City were one of the first to cancel last season and one of the first to refund the season before. They have to assume next season goes ahead and be prepared.What would you do wait intill the middle of August to be sure then try and organise season tickets for everyone. You'd probably be complaining then and call them a joke for not being better prepared.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.