Seasoncard - 2021/22

Except it isn't. You don't need a wallet with a seasoncard it just goes into your pocket. On the rare hot Matchday you have to carry a phone around as you don't have a coat pocket to put it in. A seasoncard is easier to manage. Your phone can be lost, damaged or stolen and then you're lost.

That's actually the only advantage I personally can see with digital match tickets - the "rare hot matchday". I always have my phone with me at the match, in a front trouser pocket as I feel it's safer there. On a hot day I have to also find room in my pants for my glasses, wallet, keys, loose change and a programme. Not having to also find space for a seasoncard will do me favour.
That said, for the remaining 95% of games when it's either cold or pissing down (or both) I'd much prefer to still have a plastic seasoncard.

I'm basically a functioning alcoholic
It amazes me every single game ,quiet or a packed house how busy the bars always are
All of them paying for that over priced crap,served by a slow slug that doesn't understand what you asked for most of the time

I drink before going in and after to excess
why cant they go roughly 120 mins without a beer
I'll have 5 beers at most in the ground while attending 30 to 35 matches per season

For me, I drink at the ground (pre and post game in the StarBar as was) and half time a cheeky pint before maintaining the tradition of missing the first 5 mins of the 2nd half as the people I go to the game with I meet beforehand, 30-45 mins before KO, but then disperse as soon as the game finishes.

I'd prefer to drink better in town before the game instead, but it's not just a case of going 120 mins without a beer, for some, it's the only time avail for a drink.

Oh and the Amstel they put on is bloody awful.

could they be downloaded to the same phone as thats my issue as my grandkids dont have phones
It’s important to note, you can only download the Mobile Season Ticket from each supporter's individual account. For example, if you are a parent/guardian and want to download a child’s Mobile Season Ticket you will need to log in to the child's account from your own smartphone.

It’s important to note, you can only download the Mobile Season Ticket from each supporter's individual account. For example, if you are a parent/guardian and want to download a child’s Mobile Season Ticket you will need to log in to the child's account from your own smartphone.
troubl is it wont let me as its the same email address i used to be able to do it by supporter number but it seems thats not available

troubl is it wont let me as its the same email address i used to be able to do it by supporter number but it seems thats not available
You could ask to reset the child’s password (I believe it may work then) The password reset email will be sent to you and then the child should be able to log in iirc.

If you’ve not logged in to the site before, that’s not a problem, simply select the ‘forgotten password’ link online, enter either of the details above (supporter number or email address) and you will receive a password reset link via email. Please check your junk/spam folder.

Supporters under 13 years of age will have to enter their supporter number to log in (rather than email) or request a password reset email as detailed above. The reset password email will be sent to the email address held on record.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.