Seasoncard - 2021/22

Sorry to hear that mate.

Sounds like we're in a similar situation mate. Any games my Dad hasn't made in the past I've just rang up and paid the difference so someone could use the ticket. Its likely I won't be able to do that for this one and sounds like a lot of people will be in the same boat. The club only have themselves to blame if its far from a sell out.
Same to you. And yes sounds a very similar situation to me. I have no issue paying the difference which we've always done.

For what it's worth, there is an asterisk next to this point saying this excludes the Norwich and Arsenal game so you should be able to send it to your mate for the on Saturday

Same to you. And yes sounds a very similar situation to me. I have no issue paying the difference which we've always done.

For what it's worth, there is an asterisk next to this point saying this excludes the Norwich and Arsenal game so you should be able to send it to your mate for the on Saturday

Cheers mate. I wasn't sure if that asterisk just referred to Under 18's but then it does say ''for example'' so hopefully it works!

So you can't transfer a ticket from OAP to Adult... I'm assuming because of the price difference. Would be helpful if they explained what you can do in this situation.

Like most on here I've been trying to get through on the phone this week and having no luck. My Dad can't make the game and before I give the ticket to a mate I want to make sure they'll be able to use the ticket. City really aren't making this easy for me.
You can do it by using the print at home. It says it the FAQ section under the ‘I want to transfer to a family member who doesn’t have access to download a mobile ticket’

You can do it by using the print at home. It says it the FAQ section under the ‘I want to transfer to a family member who doesn’t have access to download a mobile ticket’

Thanks mate. He's already downloaded the season card to his phone so I don't know if that complicates things, but either way I'll look in to it! Cheers

As it's a Disabled entrance, the stewards/security (at least until the lockdown) at the gate tended to be the same faces every match, and I could have a good chat with them, as I generally arrive at or near to the gate opening time.
The searches were all very friendly, as not all the match goers are ambulant. Fortunately, I only need a stick to get around, and the searches are generally cursory.
Here's hoping that it's the same on Saturday.
Yeah. Fingers crossed for you.

Trying to transfer my son’s ticket to another junior but won’t let me do it. Tried doing it through my account (I have his season card on my I phone) and through his account. Neither letting me do it. Managed to transfer my own ticket okay but not his. So fucking complicated

Not reading all through this so apologies if it’s been answered elsewhere.
If one of my kids can’t attend. Can she transfer hers to me? I will then have both mine and her ticket on my phone.
So I can swipe someone else in with me ?
Thanks in advance

Trying to transfer my son’s ticket to another junior but won’t let me do it. Tried doing it through my account (I have his season card on my I phone) and through his account. Neither letting me do it. Managed to transfer my own ticket okay but not his. So fucking complicated
I’ve just transferred my son’s ticket to someone - you need to be logged into his account. Person you transfer to has to be friends and family on his account. Hope this helps.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.