Seasoncard - 2021/22

Well we’re all set now ticket transferred, it shouldn’t hv been so stressful as once logged in and instructions followed it was very easy

If it’s for the Norwich game you should be ok. Looks they’re allowing transfers across age bands. Probably cos there’s no time to do anything else!
Hopefully this gives them time to put a workaround in before the next home games after Norwich & Arsenal

Hopefully this gives them time to put a workaround in before the next home games after Norwich & Arsenal
I hope so. I’ve only bought my sons 18-21 ticket on the basis it can shared. He works shifts and misses half the games.

I’ve just transferred my son’s ticket to someone - you need to be logged into his account. Person you transfer to has to be friends and family on his account. Hope this helps.
Thanks bud but when I log into his account and go to ticket details it kicks back to my account so I can’t add anyone to his friends and family

Probably a stupid question, but if I log into my sons account on MY phone, and press the mobile ticket download, does it go into my phone or his phone?

I’ve just transferred my son’s ticket to someone - you need to be logged into his account. Person you transfer to has to be friends and family on his account. Hope this helps.
Logged into his account and can go in his profile but when click on my ticketing account it goes back to my account. Maybe because he’s 13 and only adults can change friends and family etc and stop him buying 3 grand briefs in tunnel club. I just used to hand over the card. Guess this is progress ...

Gonna pitch my tent and grab some crates on Friday. Hopefully I’ll be able to make it inside for kick off

So you can't transfer a ticket from OAP to Adult... I'm assuming because of the price difference. Would be helpful if they explained what you can do in this situation.

Like most on here I've been trying to get through on the phone this week and having no luck. My Dad can't make the game and before I give the ticket to a mate I want to make sure they'll be able to use the ticket. City really aren't making this easy for me.
Is that new this year? Because the last time we had PROPER REAL season cards I was away for the Christmas period and transferred my card by just paying the extra. Although thinking about it I did write and ask the club’s permission as it was for more than one match. They were quite happy with that, I thought to make sure that the seat was occupied.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.