Seasoncard - 2021/22

Have tried it download my card, installed Google Pay card came in , can find no option to add it Cannot see it in Google pay. Tried to download it again, Google pay says cannot download already downloaded into googlepay. Contacted google pay , they say nothing wrong with Google pay contact City. City are not answering their phones . Help please
If you haven't sorted it yet did you add a debit or credit card to your gpay wallet?

In the email recently sent out by City about the process for transferring your ticket it says

• An email will then be sent to the Supporter you transferred to, who can then download the Mobile Ticket to their smartphone for the specified match
What if they don't have a smartphone? Are they able to print a copy or can you only transfer to someone with a compatable phone??

Logged in. Selected the game. Selected the person in family and friends list we want to transfer ticket to. Error message says “no relationship between clients”. I’ve triple checked there IS the relationship, checked on both. Arrrgghhh

Is that new this year? Because the last time we had PROPER REAL season cards I was away for the Christmas period and transferred my card by just paying the extra. Although thinking about it I did write and ask the club’s permission as it was for more than one match. They were quite happy with that, I thought to make sure that the seat was occupied.

I think its new this year. I've done it in the past and it's never been a problem. I've been trying to get through to speak to someone about it as I'm assuming you can sort it over the phone, but had no joy. If the game wasn't on Saturday I'd try what you did and write to them!

I think its new this year. I've done it in the past and it's never been a problem. I've been trying to get through to speak to someone about it as I'm assuming you can sort it over the phone, but had no joy. If the game wasn't on Saturday I'd try what you did and write to them!
Good luck. Fingers crossed.

In the email recently sent out by City about the process for transferring your ticket it says

• An email will then be sent to the Supporter you transferred to, who can then download the Mobile Ticket to their smartphone for the specified match
What if they don't have a smartphone? Are they able to print a copy or can you only transfer to someone with a compatable phone??
If your friend or family member does not have access to a mobile device to download the transferred mobile ticket, you can request a Print@Home ticket by contacting Supporter Services.

If Print@Home is not an option for the game that you are unable to attend, you can request for a paper ticket to be collected by the attendee on the day of the game from the North Stand box office with photo ID.

If your friend or family member does not have access to a mobile device to download the transferred mobile ticket, you can request a Print@Home ticket by contacting Supporter Services.

If Print@Home is not an option for the game that you are unable to attend, you can request for a paper ticket to be collected by the attendee on the day of the game from the North Stand box office with photo ID.
Request from supporter services! There having a laugh aren't they it's impossible to get through as we all know.
Really pissing me off now how complicated there making everything.
Even the website has now packed up! Screenshot_20210818_211259_com.microsoft.emmx.jpg

No. There tomorrow so will be expecting a full accounting for this shambles.
Can you also point out that when they dumped the tickets Norwich returned on sale at £30, people started buying them. If they want a full house and vibrant atmosphere then make the tickets realistic. Long term this is the biggest problem I think.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.