Seasoncard - 2021/22

Seems to me with every development we are hit with yet another obstacle, the removal of ticket transfer upgrades being the latest. They are gradually making going to the match a chore rather than a pleasure. God only knows what their line of thinking is but they've got so many things wrong with this ticketing fiasco it's untrue. The people behind this aren't living in the real world.

Just like that!!

I'm currently preparing a check list for Saturday and the rest of the season:
Prepare flask, butties and bickies and load into coat/fleece pockets.
Park up across from Aldi on Ashton New Road 2 hours before KO.
Get bus down to ground - Bus Pass in wallet.
Open phone (fully charged) on approach to ground with Covid Pass details showing.
Close above and open Google pay app.
Go through "security" at entrance D, lift up to EL3.
Go to seat/toilet as necessary'
Reverse the journey details at the final whistle.
Rinse and repeat for rest of season.

What could possibly go wrong?

Good luck......

Prohibited Items

The following articles must not be brought to the Etihad Stadium: weapons, air horns, narcotics, fireworks/flares, bottles/cans/glasses, cameras, long umbrellas, food/drink, selfie sticks, tablet PCs and pushchairs/prams.

Good luck......

Prohibited Items

The following articles must not be brought to the Etihad Stadium: weapons, air horns, narcotics, fireworks/flares, bottles/cans/glasses, cameras, long umbrellas, food/drink, selfie sticks, tablet PCs and pushchairs/prams.

I don't go anywhere without narcotics, fireworks, a selfie stick & an air horn. I'm not sure how I will manage without said items for 90 mins.

Can I download 18-21 ticket to my son's and his younger brother's phone and they share it? Eldest can only make half the games

In the email recently sent out by City about the process for transferring your ticket it says

• An email will then be sent to the Supporter you transferred to, who can then download the Mobile Ticket to their smartphone for the specified match
What if they don't have a smartphone? Are they able to print a copy or can you only transfer to someone with a compatable phone??
Request at print at home ticket for that game and email it to them.

Seems to me with every development we are hit with yet another obstacle, the removal of ticket transfer upgrades being the latest. They are gradually making going to the match a chore rather than a pleasure. God only knows what their line of thinking is but they've got so many things wrong with this ticketing fiasco it's untrue. The people behind this aren't living in the real world.
My son is in 18-21 category and due to shifts was going to pay upgrade so wife could go in his place.i see they are not allowing this anymore so just another nail in the match going coffin. If we decide to carry on next year we will be sharing x 2 tickets between three of us so yet again they have shot themselves in foot as one less ticket sold and more goodwill lost.

Probably a stupid question, but if I log into my sons account on MY phone, and press the mobile ticket download, does it go into my phone or his phone?
Long story but a mate (works abroad) sells his season ticket to another mate for the other mates son to use

He forwarded the text to the lads phone and he appears to have successfully downloaded the season ticket to his phone. I was there when he did it and it appears in his wallet exactly the same as mine does in my wallet

So he's transferred the ticket without going down the route the club have specified

Anybody else done this?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.