Seasoncard - 2021/22

Hi, I thought my ticket transfer fir Burnley game had worked, but seems like it hasn’t . It’s showing as having been moved to one of the Friends & Family but he can’t transfer it to his iwallet nor print it. Neither of us seem to have had email confirmation either though initially the transfer ‘seemed’ to have worked. Trying to sort it out with City at the moment.

We’ve had no email confirmation either. It’s showing as having been moved on the account.

Either of you manage to resolve this in the end? Trying to transfer my seasoncard for the Palace game and having the same issue. First time I have tried to do it.

Either of you manage to resolve this in the end? Trying to transfer my seasoncard for the Palace game and having the same issue. First time I have tried to do it.

I have transferred my Palace ticket but the person I have transferred it to (on my friends & family) has not received an email. Anyone else experienced this?

I have transferred my Palace ticket but the person I have transferred it to (on my friends & family) has not received an email. Anyone else experienced this?
Its very hit and miss when you try to do things more than 7 days before the game.

I would recall it and try again next week if possible?

Question, as can’t see it anywhere on City website (no surprises…), but how do you upgrade a ticket from junior to adult so it can be transferred?
You can't. You have been able to use a junior as an adult without paying an upgrade for every game this season though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.