Seasoncard - 2021/22

There are some changes being introduced to Friends and Family, to help make Seasoncard renewals, purchasing match tickets, and managing Cup Schemes as easy as possible for everyone.

RELATIONSHIP TYPES​

In addition to the normal Friends and Family relationship, there is now an option to add someone to your City Family Group.
Setting up a City Family Group creates a special network. The supporter who first sets up the network by adding members of their friends and family to the City Family Group is the group leader.
A supporter can be classed as friends and family with many supporters but can only belong to one City Family Group.
Below is a summary of the actions a supporter can make on behalf of another supporter based on their relationship type.

Regular Friends and Family RelationshipCity Family Group Relationship (Indicated by a star next to their name in your online account)
Can buy home and away match tickets and see the purchase in my online historyYesYes
Renew SeasoncardNoYes
Enrol in Cup SchemesYesYes
Relocate seat(s) for the season or for a single matchIf the seat was purchased as part of the City Family Group firstYes
Regrade (change age band)If the seat was purchased as part of the City Family Group firstYes

For example, if you would like to renew a family members Seasoncard, you can only do this if you belong to the same City Family Group.
In the Friends and Family Relationship section of your online account, you will know if you are in a City Family group with someone by the STAR next to their name.
That's making things easier?? ;-)

So where and how do you do that? At present I can't see any of my Friends and Family, Points, Purchase History, etc. My son and his partner are abroad and won't be back before the renewal date. Our tickets are all on direct debit with my bank account.
When you log into mancity.com , click the tickets tab and then you will see your name at the top on the right hand side . click your name and all shall be revealed .

When you log into mancity.com , click the tickets tab and then you will see your name at the top on the right hand side . click your name and all shall be revealed .
Found it eventually, it seems to depend where you are on the site when you login. Also, there doesn't seem to be an option to cancel. I suspect that many who need to cancel will defer instead because it's much easier to do.

Deferred online?
Renewal and deferral are the two options offered online. I suspect that you have to phone if you want to cancel. I suppose you could just cancel the direct debits if you wanted to, but you might then be chased for payment on the grounds that you had agreed to renew by default if you had not responded by the deadline.

Renewal and deferral are the two options offered online. I suspect that you have to phone if you want to cancel. I suppose you could just cancel the direct debits if you wanted to, but you might then be chased for payment on the grounds that you had agreed to renew by default if you had not responded by the deadline.
Thanks
The email I read said I needed to call To defer.
it’s frustrating as hell sat in a queue waiting to defer, I’ve had cup final tickets quicker.
I will try again tonight

There is no deferral option on online. You have to ring up to defer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.