Seasoncard - 2021/22

Probably been asked a few times but any chance it's known what type of ST we'll be having next season?

Do we know if it's a digital one or physical like usual?
Digital on smartphone as a rule, but there will presumably be an alternative if that’s not convenient.

GOOD NEWS FOR THOSE OF YOU WERE UNABLE TO RELOCATE....this morning I thought that I would give it one last try to relocate by phone ( yes 8 days too late ) but I did it !!! Got though in no time, told the girl, of last weeks problems and said a bit of customer service would be nice and BANG relocation complete
Might have a crack tomorrow mate. Out of interest, where did you move from/to?

Anyone know when Cityzens matchday members are likely to be able to get a season ticket? Been on the waiting list for 5 years so i’m desperate to get it sorted this summer

Anyone know when Cityzens matchday members are likely to be able to get a season ticket? Been on the waiting list for 5 years so i’m desperate to get it sorted this summer
There is no 'waiting list', and for 5 years ? I find that quite unbelievable. Not saying they are easy to get, but if your not bothered about location or price for one season they aren't hard to get either.

Probably been asked loads of times but I haven’t been following the thread.

if you defer can you still get tickets for games in the normal way or do I have to have a Cityzens card??

Probably been asked loads of times but I haven’t been following the thread.

if you defer can you still get tickets for games in the normal way or do I have to have a Cityzens card??
From earlier in the thread:
Yes you will. Basically, you're a Cityzens Matchday Member for a season.

My daughter was on "the list" for 4 weeks 3 seasons ago. Bought the membership one week, SC next to me a month later.
You've been really unlucky to have been on it 5 years without getting one.

There is no 'waiting list', and for 5 years ? I find that quite unbelievable. Not saying they are easy to get, but if your not bothered about location or price for one season they aren't hard to get either.
Yeah been trying for the last 5 seasons to get one and a couple of times only had the email about opportunity to buy after they’ve already sold out and then when i had a decent chance i was pretty fussy about where i wanted to sit so i just left it and bought individual tickets. I’ll take what i can get this time just getting frustrated waiting.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.