Seasoncard - 2021/22

Not quite season ticket related but tied in with these new tickets.
I have been trying to buy a matchday ticket for my grandson for the Norwich game.
Every time my credit card says its gone through but then get an error message from city saying purchase failed.
Been on phone to ticket office for 2 one hour spells and never got answered once.
Its as if they don't want to sell tickets, it's a disgrace.
Had exactly that issue the other day. It can only be the level of load on the website. I waited until it had a minimal queue to enter then was successful.

Ticket exchange. Never used it before. Is there a point at which, if your ticket hasn’t sold, you get it back to use? It’s our lads 21st do on September 18th at the night, with City playing in the afternoon. We’ve 2 season cards. Ideally I’d sell the tickets and concentrate on getting the venue sorted. But at a pinch one of us could go if they don’t sell. How does it work?

Thanks, the daughter works every other weekend and its landed she Carnt go most games, I doubt her ticket will sell on the exchange so if I print at home can I shift it that way, will her name be on it or do I add random people to my f and f and sell it that way?
It will be her season card info so her name, you can't allocate to F&F.

Will they be enforcing names match tickets is the big question, I doubt it but it is a risk, and there is some contingency.

So what do we show the blue box or the barcode?
The NFC antenna is in different places on whichever mobile phone you are using but generally you will be holding the phone up to the turnstile reader (about an inch or two away maximum) with the screen facing you and you will get a tick or a beep when the code is read, so you need to keep the phone still until you see that confirmation. I've never actually used a pass from Google Pay but am assuming it works similar to when paying for things. My antenna in my Motorola phone is about 2/3rds of the way up. If you want to practice with your phone from the comfort of your armchair, there are Google Play apps that can read your old seasoncards (look for MifareID Reader - not sure if there is anything similar for Apple).

One thing to watch out for is that a lot of people store a debit or credit card inside the case of their phone and that will possibly cause a "card clash" where the reader cannot be sure what you are trying to show it because it will pick up the phone response and the card response.

I suspect the bar code will be a back up option if turnstiles go down and the staff have to resort to optical reader devices.

I have trawled through several pages trying to find an answer and sat here with shite music playing on the helpline. How do you list tickets on ticket exchange I am away Nowich game and most of Sept/ October. I have used ticket exchange successfully previously and never had an issue now I cant find the bloody thing. Any help much appreciated.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.