Seasoncard Amnesty

Because he is technically the one who has built up the points not my wife, she had to stop going when our kids arrived a decade back.

It's her card in name only, we couldn't afford to lose the seats together by not renewing in her name.

I'm sure there are plenty of people who do have weird set ups on their cards.
I have a similar weird set up with my cards.
It was a tall order to pay for five sons to go to all the games. So they share the cards between them.

i posed the senario you mentioned,ie with my nipper
thats why i asked the question you so succintly replied to
did i say i would ???????????????????????? anyway ?
i asked the question and said it would be better off for my nipper but never said i would or i agree with it anyway !
thanks for presuming I'm a " dickhead " and I spout shite
Let's try to talk sensibly as I may have misunderstood. As far as I can see from what you've posted:
  • You have a son who appears to have his own ticket.
  • You also have one but with more points.
  • You're planning to move over to Thailand in a few years.
  • You see the amnesty as an opportunity to transfer your ticket into your son's name so he gets the points.
If that's not right then I've misunderstood but if it is right then I'll point out:
  • It's a one-off amnesty so it's now or never. It's not a permanent thing.
  • You can only have one ticket in one name so you couldn't transfer your ticket to another ticket holder.

It was a tall order to pay for five sons to go to all the games. So they share the cards between them.
That's normally not an issue but could be if you want to go to a game where there's Covid-19 restrictions in place. There's a few in that situation and we have to try to be as fair as possible. I'd guess that as long as the club knows exactly who is using the ticket before they use it then it'll be OK.

Everyone understands that
your case is a bit different ie,5 sons ? all kids sharing season cards as opposed
to an adult with a season card acruing points, all to give to another adult cos they have to give their season card up for whatever reason .

Let's try to talk sensibly as I may have misunderstood. As far as I can see from what you've posted:
  • You have a son who appears to have his own ticket.
  • You also have one but with more points.
  • You're planning to move over to Thailand in a few years.
  • You see the amnesty as an opportunity to transfer your ticket into your son's name so he gets the points.
If that's not right then I've misunderstood but if it is right then I'll point out:
  • It's a one-off amnesty so it's now or never. It's not a permanent thing.
  • You can only have one ticket in one name so you couldn't transfer your ticket to another ticket holder.
just spotted your post after logging out

you're on ignore for me ,do the same with me,cheers

dont call people "stupid,gobshites " etc

I took part in a trial with City about 15 years ago where I gave them my season card in exchange for a phone with the season card embedded somehow and I just held my phone up to the scanner on the way in. Only lasted the one season.
Not sure why this avenue/technology was never expanded on as you are far less likely to be handing your phone to others etc.

Because he is technically the one who has built up the points not my wife, she had to stop going when our kids arrived a decade back.

It's her card in name only, we couldn't afford to lose the seats together by not renewing in her name.

I'm sure there are plenty of people who do have weird set ups on their cards.

This is a familiar story and one that can be resolved with common sense but don’t hold your breath. However, we live in changing times and us the supporters are maybe... just maybe going to be treated like customers (rather than taken for granted) for a change.

The amnesty bit is fair enough so that people can get the correct names attached to it but transferring points over would be a shocking decision. Why should the newly named person get potentially decades worth of points given to them?

I couldn't care less about my own points so I don't have a vested interest in this but it strikes me as a huge mistake that would piss a lot of supporters off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.