Seasoncard Amnesty

I have absolutely no idea what the club has planned as yet so there's no point in giving me shit. I hope they'd have some flexibility and I promise I'll make the point tomorrow. But if they say photo ID is an absolute requirement than you'll have to have some if you want entry to a restricted game.
I understand a long while back it was suggested there was a one off amnesty where everyone who owned a card that wasn't theirs could take ownership with Man citys approval as a fresh start type initiative. It wouldn't solve all the issues but it would make it simpler for the people who actually own the CS to have a legit relationship with the club without the worry of being denied admission to the ground etc or if there are incidents caught on CCTV at the 'dodgy seat' being hauled up for something they didn't do as they m8- friend-mum etc was there for that match. Photo ID on cards might stop that random use by others but only if it was implemented so lets see whats proposed I'm 100% confident Colin and Co will put a coherent case for the best possible solution

The idea was floated early on before lockdown that they might stop over 70s attending.

I'm over 70, haven't got a heart condition, haven't got any form of diabetes, and haven't any serious medical conditions. Anyone with all or some of these conditions in their 50s/60s would be allowed in. Would need a bit more thinking before the Government make that decision. Hopefully!

I thought a licence is now only valid for 10 years. I have been out of the country for 9 years and my UK licence expired. I use my US licence to drive when back over
Some people still have the old style paper licence. If they haven't moved house or had any driving endorsements in the last 20 years (i think it is now) then they haven't needed to apply for the plastic ones which do expire after 10 years. There's a few million in this situation apparently.

I'm over 70, haven't got a heart condition, haven't got any form of diabetes, and haven't any serious medical conditions. Anyone with all or some of these conditions in their 50s/60s would be allowed in. Would need a bit more thinking before the Government make that decision. Hopefully!

Every city fan watching us over the last 20 years has some form of a medical condition

I feel for the peeps at the club who have been lumbered with trying to sort this out - the guidelines are changing all the time and it must be a real headache to not only decide how to do this but how to put systems in place to make it work...

I know some aren't happy with the photo ID thing but as long as the club recognise that some people DO give their SC to others when they can't go and provide an easy way of notifying the club who that person is going to be then it should work fine... Don't forget the club could go totally the other way on this and stop people from lending SC's to others (anyone know which way they will go?)

Can you imagine the track n trace nightmare if it turns out that a few people attending a match tested positive for Covid? Jesus - that is one difficult job to work out who could have come into contact with them - trace those people and then trace all the people those people have come into contact with! The logistics of having to do that when you've passed your SC's on to "Uncle Bob and his mates" must be a nightmare!

I also hope the club give people the chance to say if they want to go to matches next season or keep their SC's but NOT go to matches (for whatever reason) - that would seem the best way of doing it, after that deciding who goes to which matches will be interesting lol

If you haven't got a heart condition from watching City over an extended period, you can't really be a fan. ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.