Seasoncard Dispatched

I take it everyone receiving cards are those that didn't personalise them?
I did ask for mine to be personalised but when it arrived a couple of days ago, it hadn't been, not sure why. I did everything as per last year when it was personalised without any problem.

Arrived this morning. Nice tin, really nice pin badge, but according to City we had no good players before the 1950s!

Mine came yesterday, postman came and went no cards, then a few hours later the rag from 3 doors down knocked on in his rag top
"ere mate they delivered ur shite shirts to the wrong house"
"There season tickets, you not get one again this season for the swamp"
'Rag mutters and disappears'

No card yet but we have had a letter saying we are being moved next season to make way for more corporate seats!

c01f8c7e2386c70e43d5fcf3b8014a16.jpg

Last edited:
For the first time I noticed that in June I had two emails saying that my Direct Debit would be taken out this month, one showing the first of July, the other the 15th. Otherwise both seem identical.

So I ring and go through all the options and waiting, eventually to be told the first one was sent in error and was changed a few hours later.

So why don't they have the common sense to say that in big letters in the second email or even by a separate one so that 'customers' don't waste their own time and money, and even free up ticket office time dealing with calls about this 'error' which they can then use constructively to get their act together?

One day the ticket office will get something right but I am not holding my breath.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.