Seasoncard for sale

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by squirtyflower, 17 Aug 2019.

1. journolud

journolud

I'm as gutted as the rest of you and I've no doubt it is bent, with different use of VAR for us than others but take our chances today and VAR doesn't come in to it. I think, with the greatest respect, there are some big overreactions going on. No way will I be giving up the chance to watch the greatest football team this country has ever produced. Forget the result, we reduced a so called title contender to also rans today. I'm looking forward to us shoving it down everyone's throat when we win the title agin this season.

Could do with a VAR and tactical fouling song though.

MCFC_Sam and Newman Noggs like this.
  2. ballinio

ballinio

My season ticket is for sale on the ticket forum if anyone’s interested ?

3. balotelli's back pocket

balotelli's back pocket

Before anyone has a go, I completely understand the frustration of fans who spend vast sums of money for us to get shat on.

But to all those claiming that football is now ruined, consider how ridiculous you sound. We are living in the golden age of our club. We played beautifully today and nothing can take that away.

Fans of Bury etc. would probably take issue with the claim that VAR is ruining football. They just want their club back.

Have some perspective.

MCFC_Sam and journolud like this.
  4. Blue tube

Blue tube

Would you put money in a fruit machine that doesn’t pay out

paulchapo and peewit57 like this.
  5. SWPISHOME

SWPISHOME

Genuinely couldn't be bothered anymore, I'm done with football, I'm after working my nuts off for months booking flights, tickets, spending money ect For what?? To get fucked over by corrupt twats.
    Anybody selling there season tickets you know what I dont blame any of you. Why work so hard for this shit.

Bentheblue, blueeeee and Kazakh blue like this.
  6. gavvo

gavvo

How does it sound ridiculous to say that football has been ruined, when football is being ruined ?

7. sam 1980

sam 1980

Team supported:
    Mcfc
    I’m sure loads have

8. GSW Blue

GSW Blue

Has it occurred to the “if City took their chances it wouldn’t matter brigade” that the players are fully aware that they are not being dealt a fair hand by the officials and this added pressure is playing on their minds and affecting their finishing?

MadchesterCity and Bentheblue like this.
  9. andyhinch

andyhinch

Do you go ? If the passion goes out of the game I’m not sure if there’s any point being there, might as well stay at home and watch it on TV

10. worsleyweb

worsleyweb

I agree with you. Ruining the thing I love so much.

Bentheblue likes this.