Seasoncard Prices - 2021/22

I think @Prestwich_Blue will be the one to talk to on this topic. It’s likely to be on the agenda with the fans reps right now.
It is vey much on the agenda and the current plan is to go ahead with the renewal cycle for next season, barring some major problem. We've asked for a moratorium, so that people can defer renewal next season but pick it up again for the 2022/23 season if they want. I'm hopeful the club will agree to that but we'll see.

Indications are that a significant number plan to renew, but with a large enough percentage unsure, so the club certainly needs to make renewal as attractive as possible to ensure that as many as possible of those who are doubtful do renew. We'll only know when people have to make the decision though. And we still don't know with any certainty what the picture will be next season regarding attendances.

It is vey much on the agenda and the current plan is to go ahead with the renewal cycle for next season, barring some major problem. We've asked for a moratorium, so that people can defer renewal next season but pick it up again for the 2022/23 season if they want. I'm hopeful the club will agree to that but we'll see.

Indications are that a significant number plan to renew, but with a large enough percentage unsure, so the club certainly needs to make renewal as attractive as possible to ensure that as many as possible of those who are doubtful do renew. We'll only know when people have to make the decision though. And we still don't know with any certainty what the picture will be next season regarding attendances.
Big mistake if they up the prices. Most fans are fed up with VAR. So they don't need another obstacle that will deter fans renewing

I think a lot of middle aged or older fans have fallen out of love with the game and only the fact that this is an unprecedented period of success for City has kept us renewing. Now that people have gotten out of the habit of going and with uncertainty afoot regarding next season a price increase could be the straw that breaks the camel’s back.

They wait to see what we win before deciding prices as per usual. It will be June before we hear anything.

I think a lot of middle aged or older fans have fallen out of love with the game and only the fact that this is an unprecedented period of success for City has kept us renewing. Now that people have gotten out of the habit of going and with uncertainty afoot regarding next season a price increase could be the straw that breaks the camel’s back.
The age demographic at City is a worry. I hope we do more to get the kids going to the games regularly.

on top how much time and money is spent actually going to games

Honestly one of my main motivating factors for actually going to the match these days is so I don’t have to watch it on tv and listen to the insufferable commentary and punditry and that’s not a very good reason to spend thousands of pounds every season.

Big mistake if they up the prices. Most fans are fed up with VAR. So they don't need another obstacle that will deter fans renewing

I don’t think VAR is the main reason fans won’t renew. I think on blue moon it’s made out to be more of an issue.

thousands out of work, wage cuts,
Older fan base effected by covid, people being scared of attending in crowds - are the main reasons why people won’t renew

it would be absolutely disgusting if the club put prices up, in such terrible circumstances. Also most other clubs are freezing prices. Including United who are showing us up on prices

do the right thing city and stand by the fans who make the club what it is

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.