Seasoncard Renewals | Slight Price Increase

Was close to changing to a plonk me anywhere season ticket, but the thought of ending up on the front rows of the family stand changed my mind. :-?

One positive is that you have permission to leave between 75-80 mins into a game and get home before the Ref blows the final whistle.....

....at least that's what I assume looking at the way it empties out :)

The thought of seeing that big beautiful norwegian destroy the league and boil the piss of the country has well and truely made my mind up for me. 100% renew.
Yes, that has crossed my mind as well.

I sort of know that at 23.35 on the 20th of May I'll be logged in and renewing my ticket.

Was close to changing to a plonk me anywhere season ticket, but the thought of ending up on the front rows of the family stand changed my mind. :-?
Pretty sure these were well oversubscribed last ear so they're not guaranteed and you could end up with nothing so be careful.

I'd be interested to know how this is done also!

I’m pretty sure it shouldn’t have been done, outside of that amnesty they had, which I think is well over.

As is often the case though with City, it’s probably pot luck as to who answers your call, as to what can and can’t be done.

Pretty sure these were well oversubscribed last ear so they're not guaranteed and you could end up with nothing so be careful.

Don’t know why you think that mate? Do you know anyone who applied for one and was knocked back.

Everything is always a big secret with City for some reason, regarding season tickets but I seem to remember they were available right throughout the advertised window and I didn’t hear of anybody being unsuccessful.

I don’t think you could end up with nothing either way. Because you first need to renew your current seat before you can apply for value.

Lads can anyone that uses a revolut card to pay by DD sent me a message please. Need to ask a question, preferably someone that uses it from outside the UK but anyone really that has it set up. Thanks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.