Seat Counters - 2022/23

You could apply this way of thinking to before the South Stand was expanded I suppose. Why expand the South Stand if a mid week fixture isn't sold out, when we're not selling out all CL games, and have thousands of empty seats for league cup games? Fast forward a few years and nearly ever match including league cup games are selling out following the South Stand expansion.

Ultimately this Spurs game was originally sold out before it was postponed. It was also pended a cup replay just over a week ago and therefore people didn't want to jump in, especially with the stupidly high ticket prices. Arsenal will be a difficult sell as well with the relatively short ticket sale period.
Arsenal will sell out easily enough. There’s less than 5000 left online. It was around 12000 a couple of days ago.

I see there are Blues on the Facebook FV Tickets & Travel page rejecting getting their guaranteed money back (from The Ticket Exchange) and are selling their tickets at a loss.

I had to laugh because that page is as unpopular as Supporters Clubs on here.

Good value. But thats only if you're in cup scheme. I wonder how many out of the 40'000 or so card holders are in it. I'll probably get to 50% of cup games so it doesn't suit me.
There are fewer than 20k on the league cup scheme, around 20k for the Champions league and slightly more for FA cup.

Arsenal will sell out easily enough. There’s less than 5000 left online. It was around 12000 a couple of days ago.
Just done a quick count 1300 left for Spuds, sold about 1000 in the last 2 days, despite the price plenty buying the exchange tickets will be close to sell out by kick off !

There are fewer than 20k on the league cup scheme, around 20k for the Champions league and slightly more for FA cup.
Interesting numbers, thanks. Obviously not an issue for the domestic cups as the finals are at Wembley, but that CL scheme figure would mean that if we got to a CL final, there is the possibility there will be season ticket holders on the CL scheme who won’t qualify for a ticket? For example in the final last year both clubs were allocated just under 20k tickets in a 75k seater stadium.

I know this would have happened in Porto too but I wouldn’t have expected the same issue in a normal year. In addition I guess the T&Cs of the cup schemes do not guarantee a ticket but I imagine quite a few fans sign up to the schemes with the expectation of being able to get a final ticket if we get there.

Interesting numbers, thanks. Obviously not an issue for the domestic cups as the finals are at Wembley, but that CL scheme figure would mean that if we got to a CL final, there is the possibility there will be season ticket holders on the CL scheme who won’t qualify for a ticket? For example in the final last year both clubs were allocated just under 20k tickets in a 75k seater stadium.

I know this would have happened in Porto too but I wouldn’t have expected the same issue in a normal year. In addition I guess the T&Cs of the cup schemes do not guarantee a ticket but I imagine quite a few fans sign up to the schemes with the expectation of being able to get a final ticket if we get there.
Plenty will be on the cup scheme with no intention of going to a final. We've got 6 on it and only 2 would be going to a final.

European finals are very expensive, puts a lot off. Even with the £60 tickets it is probably a £1k trip if you don't book before qualification.

European finals are very expensive, puts a lot off. Even with the £60 tickets it is probably a £1k trip if you don't book before qualification.
Really hoping we get to the final when it's at Wembley. Would be the only chance I've got of ever going to a European final. When it's abroad it becomes far too expensive.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.