Seat Counters - 2022/23

I’m astonished there’s approx 20,000 on the cup schemes. That would suggest roughly every other season ticket holder sat in their own seat for cup games.

Round me clearly isn’t representative then. Apart from one family two rows down who never miss a game, I often don’t recognise a single regular most cup games.

I am pretty sure, the Club guarantee paying you for your ticket,for the high profile games,( spurs is one of them) whether they sell it or not.
It was definitely one of the games where you were guaranteed money back if you listed. But that was before it was shifted to a Thursday.

I don't know if there was anything in the small print to change that in the event of rescheduling etc, but I wouldn't be surprised!

I’m astonished there’s approx 20,000 on the cup schemes. That would suggest roughly every other season ticket holder sat in their own seat for cup games.

Round me clearly isn’t representative then. Apart from one family two rows down who never miss a game, I often don’t recognise a single regular most cup games.
Most of the regulars around me are there for all cup games. A lot have been there since we moved in. These are good seats in the Colin bell upper tier, mainly older fans.

Remaining tickets for Tomorrow:

NSL1 = 104
NSL2 = 114
NS Total = 218

ESL1 = 51
ESL2 = 16
ESL3 = 262
ES Total = 329

SSL1 = 50
SSL2 = 56
SSL3 = 259
SS Total = 365

CBL1 = 18
CBL2 = 14
CBL3 = 369
CB Total = 401

Total = 1,313

*Excludes hospitality sections
Actually pretty good considering the ridiculous pricing.

Actually pretty good considering the ridiculous pricing.

Add those empty seats to fans who don’t show up, seats that aren’t sold on other ticket websites, and there will be more than 1300 empty seats tomorrow night. But just think about that, 1300 empty seats instead of 1300 City fans in those seats who want to see City and Haaland.

My kids are at the age where they enjoy it and we can actually go to the match as something to do. Only issue with it is it cost me £120 for tickets last time prior to anything else.
That is such a shame. When I started taking my kids in 2006 it was a fiver for kids. No way I could have afforded to go regularly if it had been the equivalent of what you're being asked to pay.

So why take out 1200 seats just to put in new advertising boards? Those seats were often empty. The demand for tickets wasn’t there then, even when we won the league 3 times.

The current demand for tickets has been created by signing Haaland, nothing else.

When the North stand is built, Pep will be gone, and Haaland might also be gone if the break in his contract is true? I’m not saying it is true.

As you know, like everyone else, I’m all for the North stand expansion, but we’re not filling an extra 6000+ seats, maybe more seats, at those ticket prices, plus another 2 years of season ticket and match day ticket price increases, if that happens?

As for the Spurs game. We should still be shifting those tickets. We’ve got enough support in and around Manchester to fill those seats, (the Haaland effect), but not at those prices.
Hopefully Soriano will be gone

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.