Seat Counters - 2022/23

I couldn’t be arsed counting the seats.

A rearranged match, the cost of the tickets, and the derby defeat on Saturday have taken it’s toll.

View attachment 66287

So where are the other 6000+ fans going to come from to fill the expanded North stand? Because at those prices, there won’t be enough fans.
if the tickets were reasonably priced, then it wouldn't be an issue - what **** thinks that £47 for a kid's ticket is acceptable - £234 for a 2x adults and 2x kids

I'm so confused. You're banging the drum repeatedly in the Campus thread saying not only should we expand, we should have expanded years ago and that we've dropped a clanger by not doing so.

Now because we're not selling out one switched fixture at £70 a tickets, you think we should expand afterall?
Don’t be confused.

As I’ve just posted, we’ve got the fan base to buy those remaining Spurs tickets, but people aren’t buying the tickets because they’re too expensive.

I work. I don’t have a mortgage. I’m financially comfortable(ish). But because of the cost of living crisis I’m watching my money and what I spend. If I didn’t have a season ticket I wouldn’t pay £68 for a match day ticket in 115, where I stand, against Spurs. Not a f*cking chance! £68!! Taking an Under 18 as well, that’s another £45. £113 in total. F*ck off! (not aimed at you)

53747FFA-AA45-404F-BA16-08F3ADB5CD56.jpeg

When I think back paying £60-£65 for an away ticket, travel costs, beer money, etc. If PL away tickets went back to £60+ again I’d stop going to PL away games. Maybe I’d still go to United away. ;-)

I'm so confused. You're banging the drum repeatedly in the Campus thread saying not only should we expand, we should have expanded years ago and that we've dropped a clanger by not doing so.

Now because we're not selling out one switched fixture at £70 a tickets, you think we shouldn't expand afterall?
Plus this is a fixture where season card holders were guaranteed refunds on the Ticket Exchange.

In addition, there’s loads of tickets of the Facebook pages for around £30.

Yes City’s prices were ecesssive for a rearranged mid week game but relatively few people are paying those prices. Junior ticket prices should still have been reduced but this is hardly the death-knell for the expanded North Stand.

It's weird how we've gone from some early cup games for a 10er and kids for a quid 10 years or so ago to these silly prices today. We really are missing a trick with our next generation of local kids. Look after them instead of pandering to JCLs who are just here because they want to take pictures of Haaland and Grealish. They'll be gone soon as we falter.
It was a tenner v Fulham last season and kids £1.

£25 SSL in the Cup Scheme for Arsenal League Cup Rnd 3 in 2004
£22.50 SSL in the Cup Scheme for Arsenal FA Cup Rnd 4 in 2023

The problem is mainly PL prices, they have been put up as the season goes on, £30 games ended up £48, Wolves starts at £58 on Sunday.

I suppose the cup games they only get a split.

It was a tenner v Fulham last season and kids £1.

£25 SSL in the Cup Scheme for Arsenal League Cup Rnd 3 in 2004
£22.50 SSL in the Cup Scheme for Arsenal FA Cup Rnd 4 in 2023

The problem is mainly PL prices, they have been put up as the season goes on, £30 games ended up £48, Wolves starts at £58 on Sunday.

I suppose the cup games they only get a split.
The cup scheme prices are relatively low, but not everybody is in that. I can't commit to it because of work so I have to fork out extra for the ones I can get to. How much did they charge you for the Chelsea game ? I read on here some prices were 40/50 quid which is steep for 3rd round. I went to the Fulham game last year, mine was 20 and daughters a 5er, which whilst not as cheap as yours, was still excellent value.

The cup scheme prices are relatively low, but not everybody is in that. I can't commit to it because of work so I have to fork out extra for the ones I can get to. How much did they charge you for the Chelsea game ? I read on here some prices were 40/50 quid which is steep for 3rd round. I went to the Fulham game last year, mine was 20 and daughters a 5er, which whilst not as cheap as yours, was still excellent value.
£22.50 for every game this season in the domestic Cup bar Chelsea in LC £15.

£22.50 for every game this season in the domestic Cup bar Chelsea in LC £15.
Good value. But thats only if you're in cup scheme. I wonder how many out of the 40'000 or so card holders are in it. I'll probably get to 50% of cup games so it doesn't suit me.

Maybe the plan is to move away from cup scheme just saving you a fiver or so. And to make the price difference so significant that people in your position consider joining the schemes, even in the knowledge that you won’t be making all the games?

Maybe the plan is to move away from cup scheme just saving you a fiver or so. And to make the price difference so significant that people in your position consider joining the schemes, even in the knowledge that you won’t be making all the games?
I think its more likely just a one season anomaly, we have a cap in place and managed to draw Arsenal, liverpool and Chelsea x 2 in the early rounds and we priced them accordingly for non cup schemers. If they could of charged more to cup schemers they would.

I think its more likely just a one season anomaly, we have a cap in place and managed to draw Arsenal, liverpool and Chelsea x 2 in the early rounds and we priced them accordingly for non cup schemers. If they could of charged more to cup schemers they would.

Yes, it’s highly unlikely you’ll get four home games against elite opposition before the quarters in the same season very often. But if it encourages people to join the schemes on the off chance it does, knowing they’ll be a big price to pay otherwise, it might drum up some business.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.