Seat Counters - 2022/23

I couldn’t be arsed counting the seats.

A rearranged match, the cost of the tickets, and the derby defeat on Saturday have taken it’s toll.

A85ECE6B-19AC-426C-BD09-2B53B81EBF1E.jpeg

So where are the other 6000+ fans going to come from to fill the expanded North stand? Because at those prices, there won’t be enough fans.

If you're on the cup scheme, the pricing is decent enough but it's a big jump up to non cup schemers. I'd have expected a fiver difference between ST holders on the cup scheme and ST holders not on the cup scheme rather than a tenner or more. And prices of £27.50 and £35.00 for kids in certain sections of the ground if you're not a ST holder are ridiculous.
I think the over 65 prices have been sneaked up to hardly any difference to a standard adult. That's not great k in the current climate.Do the think we are walking cash machines.

A rearranged match, the cost of the tickets, and the derby defeat on Saturday have taken it’s toll.

View attachment 66287

So where are the other 6000+ fans going to come from to fill the expanded North stand? Because at those prices, there won’t be enough fans.
I think the officiating can be added to the reasons why for some n’all.

View attachment 66287

There’s going to have to be a massive serious rethink on how tickets are sold and at what price when this extension happens.

There’s going to have to be a massive serious rethink on how tickets are sold and at what price when this extension happens.

Don’t hold your breath. 10 season ticket price rises in 11 seasons. Probably again next season. New high price match day tickets this season. Ticket prices aren’t coming down anytime soon. Certainly not in the next 2 years time before the North stand expansion is built. City will continue to squeeze even more money out of us whilst Pep and Haaland are still at City. Dig deeper into your pockets lads!

View attachment 66287

You could apply this way of thinking to before the South Stand was expanded I suppose. Why expand the South Stand if a mid week fixture isn't sold out, when we're not selling out all CL games, and have thousands of empty seats for league cup games? Fast forward a few years and nearly ever match including league cup games are selling out following the South Stand expansion.

Ultimately this Spurs game was originally sold out before it was postponed. It was also pended a cup replay just over a week ago and therefore people didn't want to jump in, especially with the stupidly high ticket prices. Arsenal will be a difficult sell as well with the relatively short ticket sale period.

You could apply this way of thinking to before the South Stand was expanded I suppose. Why expand the South Stand if a mid week fixture isn't sold out, when we're not selling out all CL games, and have thousands of empty seats for league cup games? Fast forward a few years and nearly ever match including league cup games are selling out following the South Stand expansion.

Ultimately this Spurs game was originally sold out before it was postponed. It was also pended a cup replay just over a week ago and therefore people didn't want to jump in, especially with the stupidly high ticket prices. Arsenal will be a difficult sell as well with the relatively short ticket sale period.

So why take out 1200 seats just to put in new advertising boards? Those seats were often empty. The demand for tickets wasn’t there then, even when we won the league 3 times.

The current demand for tickets has been created by signing Haaland, nothing else.

When the North stand is built, Pep will be gone, and Haaland might also be gone if the break in his contract is true? I’m not saying it is true.

As you know, like everyone else, I’m all for the North stand expansion, but we’re not filling an extra 6000+ seats, maybe more seats, at those ticket prices, plus another 2 years of season ticket and match day ticket price increases, if that happens?

As for the Spurs game. We should still be shifting those tickets. We’ve got enough support in and around Manchester to fill those seats, (the Haaland effect), but not at those prices.

Does anyone have a contact email for the ticket office or for someone at the club who might actually respond? I used the online enquiry form about 2 weeks ago, and again since, as my supporter number has changed and all ticket points associated with my other number have now seemingly disappeared (~14000), would be nice to have someone try to rectify the issue.

So why take out 1200 seats just to put in new advertising boards? Those seats were often empty. The demand for tickets wasn’t there then, even when we won the league 3 times.

The current demand for tickets has been created by signing Haaland, nothing else.

When the North stand is built, Pep will gone, and Haaland might also be gone if the break in his contract is true? I’m not saying it is true.

As you know, like everyone else, I’m all for the North stand expansion, but we’re not filling an extra 6000+ seats, maybe more seats, at those ticket prices, plus another 2 years of season ticket and match day ticket price increases, if that happens?

As for the Spurs game. We should still be shifting those tickets. We’ve got enough support in and around Manchester to fill those seats, the (Haaland effect), but not at those prices.

I'm so confused. You're banging the drum repeatedly in the Campus thread saying not only should we expand, we should have expanded years ago and that we've dropped a clanger by not doing so.

Now because we're not selling out one switched fixture at £70 a tickets, you think we shouldn't expand afterall?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.