Seat Counters - 2022/23

Interesting numbers, thanks. Obviously not an issue for the domestic cups as the finals are at Wembley, but that CL scheme figure would mean that if we got to a CL final, there is the possibility there will be season ticket holders on the CL scheme who won’t qualify for a ticket? For example in the final last year both clubs were allocated just under 20k tickets in a 75k seater stadium.

I know this would have happened in Porto too but I wouldn’t have expected the same issue in a normal year. In addition I guess the T&Cs of the cup schemes do not guarantee a ticket but I imagine quite a few fans sign up to the schemes with the expectation of being able to get a final ticket if we get there.
It would obviously depend on the allocations given, but I'd imagine 90% of fans on the cup scheme who wanted a ticket to the UCL final would get one. Porto was different because it was a reduced allocation and there wasn't a 'cup-scheme' that year as all games were behind closed doors.

In the League cup, the only benefit is that you get reduced-price tickets and access to away tickets. Finals usually go to general sales. The FA cup is more of a toss-up because the allocation we receive is significantly smaller than the EFL cup, so it's slightly harder to get tickets.

I think our cup scheme system generally works quite well. Especially in comparison to our neighbors in Trafford, who's season card holders HAVE to buy cup tickets and often get charged outrageous amounts for non-glamourous ties.

Just done a quick count 1300 left for Spuds, sold about 1000 in the last 2 days, despite the price plenty buying the exchange tickets will be close to sell out by kick off !
I listed mine on the exchange at the weekend, but not had a bite yet, just checked my block, says 70 tickets available, so not very hopeful. I also listed my Villa ticket at the same, and that sold within an hour. Obviously one is a midweek game, the other a weekend game.

Remaining tickets for Tomorrow:

NSL1 = 104
NSL2 = 114
NS Total = 218

ESL1 = 51
ESL2 = 16
ESL3 = 262
ES Total = 329

SSL1 = 50
SSL2 = 56
SSL3 = 259
SS Total = 365

CBL1 = 18
CBL2 = 14
CBL3 = 369
CB Total = 401

Total = 1,313

*Excludes hospitality sections

Remaining tickets for Tomorrow:

NSL1 = 104
NSL2 = 114
NS Total = 218

ESL1 = 51
ESL2 = 16
ESL3 = 262
ES Total = 329

SSL1 = 50
SSL2 = 56
SSL3 = 259
SS Total = 365

CBL1 = 18
CBL2 = 14
CBL3 = 369
CB Total = 401

Total = 1,313

*Excludes hospitality sections
Outstanding turnout in the circumstances Blues.

But, no doubt the red marker pen is poised for action in the MUEN sports dept.

I listed mine on the exchange at the weekend, but not had a bite yet, just checked my block, says 70 tickets available, so not very hopeful. I also listed my Villa ticket at the same, and that sold within an hour. Obviously one is a midweek game, the other a weekend game.
I am pretty sure, the Club guarantee paying you for your ticket,for the high profile games,( spurs is one of them) whether they sell it or not.

Outstanding turnout in the circumstances Blues.

But, no doubt the red marker pen is poised for action in the MUEN sports dept.
To be honest, I hope they do get the red pen out. Hopefully, it will shame the club into lowering the outrageous prices!

I am pretty sure, the Club guarantee paying you for your ticket,for the high profile games,( spurs is one of them) whether they sell it or not.
I've not heard that, but good if that does happen, I won't hold my breath !

To be honest, I hope they do get the red pen out. Hopefully, it will shame the club into lowering the outrageous prices!
I agree, also not agreeing to have such stupid kick off times, this game wasn't even guaranteed until we beat chelsea, and spurs didn't draw in the FA Cup, as any replays would have had it postponed, so in reality there is only a week and half to make plans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.