Seat Counters - 2022/23

Really hoping we get to the final when it's at Wembley. Would be the only chance I've got of ever going to a European final. When it's abroad it becomes far too expensive.

Book a hotel early with free cancellation on booking.com, search for different routes than direct flights or book them the second we qualify (should we ever get there again) Wembley is shite and unless you live in London will probably cost you more to get there and back than a flight abroad.

I genuinely cant recommend enough, should personal circumstances allow, a trip abroad watching City the game is a mere distraction you'll make memories for life.

Porto was the best trip i've ever done even taking the horrific result into consideration and the biggest expense of the whole trip was the ticket, thieving corrupt uefa twats

Anyone know the reasons the prices have gone up for the game tonight? Was considering going due to working on Saturdays and missing a those games so tonight is usually accessible but it’s priced me out.

Maybe City should bin the guaranteed Ticket Exchange refunds for the Top 6 games.

I’ve read a few people saying I hope there are loads of empty seats, both on here and in my OSC Branch. My advice would be just don’t buy the tickets direct from the Club. There’s tickets knocking about for half the price set by the non City supporting officials.

Last edited:
I’m astonished there’s approx 20,000 on the cup schemes. That would suggest roughly every other season ticket holder sat in their own seat for cup games.

Round me clearly isn’t representative then. Apart from one family two rows down who never miss a game, I often don’t recognise a single regular most cup games.
That's my experience as well. I'm beginning to dread the so-called match day experience for cup games. Frequently, I'm surrounded by 'tourists' who clearly have no affinity for the club as we would understand it but sit there taking selfies and live-chatting to friends and family throughout before leaving early (20 minutes before the final whistle in one case!). Whether or not it's a symptom of the social media age, it has fuck all to do with supporting a football team. That said - and it pains me to say it - maybe that's the price we pay for success, particularly if we want to see every seat occupied. Otherwise, spiralling ticket prices will do nothing to encourage seasoncard holders to take up their seats in domestic cup competitions.

Last edited:
Book a hotel early with free cancellation on booking.com, search for different routes than direct flights or book them the second we qualify (should we ever get there again) Wembley is shite and unless you live in London will probably cost you more to get there and back than a flight abroad.

I genuinely cant recommend enough, should personal circumstances allow, a trip abroad watching City the game is a mere distraction you'll make memories for life.

Porto was the best trip i've ever done even taking the horrific result into consideration and the biggest expense of the whole trip was the ticket, thieving corrupt uefa twats
Porto up there with the best euro aways i've done. Brilliant memories like you said barring the result.

Already booked and planned for istanbul this year

Anyone know the reasons the prices have gone up for the game tonight? Was considering going due to working on Saturdays and missing a those games so tonight is usually accessible but it’s priced me out.
They have gone up £4 (adult) on last season due to increased demand. If it was a Saturday it would easily have sold out.

Club greed and enough fans willing to pay.

Reactions: PPT
Remaining tickets for Tomorrow:

NSL1 = 104
NSL2 = 114
NS Total = 218

ESL1 = 51
ESL2 = 16
ESL3 = 262
ES Total = 329

SSL1 = 50
SSL2 = 56
SSL3 = 259
SS Total = 365

CBL1 = 18
CBL2 = 14
CBL3 = 369
CB Total = 401

Total = 1,313

*Excludes hospitality sections
As of 11:30, the number of available tickets has increased. Seems like some people have seen the weather and listed their tickets on the exchange! I think there will be quite a high number of no-shows on top of this. When we need a raucous atmosphere to drag the team back into the title race, the pricing really is poor!

NSL1 - 127
NSL2 - 139
NE & NW Corners - 17
NS Total = 283

ESL1 - 40
ESL2 - 21
ESL3 - 273
ES Total = 334

SSL1 - 55
SSL2 - 72
SSL3 - 285
SS Total = 412

CBL1 - 34
CBL2 - 27
CBL3 - 391
CB Total = 452

Total = 1,481

As of 11:30, the number of available tickets has increased. Seems like some people have seen the weather and listed their tickets on the exchange! I think there will be quite a high number of no-shows on top of this. When we need a raucous atmosphere to drag the team back into the title race, the pricing really is poor!

NSL1 - 127
NSL2 - 139
NE & NW Corners - 17
NS Total = 283

ESL1 - 40
ESL2 - 21
ESL3 - 273
ES Total = 334

SSL1 - 55
SSL2 - 72
SSL3 - 285
SS Total = 412

CBL1 - 34
CBL2 - 27
CBL3 - 391
CB Total = 452

Total = 1,481
Ground looked a lot fuller than expected….

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.