Seat Counters - 2022/23

Is that the official attendance? Is it still 53,400 maximum for leagues games?
Yes that was the official attendance. It’s 53,500now I believe after the addition of seats in the SW & SE corners. The website still says 53,400, though we’ve exceeded that a couple of times this season.
5F48E137-DDCC-41B4-BC01-4FEF4F851F52.jpeg

Book a hotel early with free cancellation on booking.com, search for different routes than direct flights or book them the second we qualify (should we ever get there again) Wembley is shite and unless you live in London will probably cost you more to get there and back than a flight abroad.

I genuinely cant recommend enough, should personal circumstances allow, a trip abroad watching City the game is a mere distraction you'll make memories for life.

Porto was the best trip i've ever done even taking the horrific result into consideration and the biggest expense of the whole trip was the ticket, thieving corrupt uefa twats
Porto was amazing apart from the two hours or so in the ground. Shit performance and zero alcohol beer

247 seats remaining on the seat planner for Wolves.
There’s a fair bit of sickness about. The guy who runs out coach has gone down with the lurgy and there are last minute tickets being made available on the Facebook pages due to illness.

There are enough tickets about on the Facebook Pages for people to be paying well below the ticket office prices.

There’s a fair bit of sickness about. The guy who runs out coach has gone down with the lurgy and there are last minute tickets being made available on the Facebook pages due to illness.

There are enough tickets about on the Facebook Pages for people to be paying well below the ticket office prices.

How do people get tickets when they’re digital tickets on your mobile?

A mate in work wants to take his young son to the match, but he can’t afford the ticket prices via the club.

Thanks.

How do people get tickets when they’re digital tickets on your mobile?

A mate in work wants to take his young son to the match, but he can’t afford the ticket prices via the club.

Thanks.
They usually just need the free supporters numbers. The seller and buyer link on the Friends & Family function (takes 5 mins) and the tickets are transferred electronically. Ask for other members of the group to vouch for the seller before buying, if unsure.

Sometimes the tickets are print at home tickets or the purchase email ticket from City can be forwarded if it hasn’t been downloaded already.

I’ve seen pairs of tickets going for £40

Reactions: jrb

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.