Seat Counters - 2022/23

They usually just need the free supporters numbers. The seller and buyer link on the Friends & Family function (takes 5 mins) and the tickets are transferred electronically. Ask for other members of the group to vouch for the seller before buying, if unsure.

Sometimes the tickets are print at home tickets or the purchase email ticket from City can be forwarded if it hasn’t been downloaded already.

I’ve seen pairs of tickets going for £40

Thanks Tim.

How do people get tickets when they’re digital tickets on your mobile?

A mate in work wants to take his young son to the match, but he can’t afford the ticket prices via the club.

Thanks.
Transfer the tickets to someone on your friends and family. They can then forward the email to your mate who can download the tickets.

Reactions: jrb
How do people get tickets when they’re digital tickets on your mobile?

A mate in work wants to take his young son to the match, but he can’t afford the ticket prices via the club.

Thanks.
Just a snip/photo of the ticket with qr code seems ok to forward via whatsapp or whatever, seems to work fine.

1244 left for Arsenal. Will definitely be a sell out. @bluesmith is master seat counter and I am an amateur.

Every home game left is now either sold out or there are a couple of single seats. Newcastle, Arsenal, Chelsea etc sold out already.

And those season ticket fans who put them up who can’t go the club will make a great big mark up on them! All adds to the coppers but 68 for a ticket in Manchester is pretty steep but City know they’ll sell them..

959 left now so 300 sold in a morning. Will be gone by Wednesday I'd say. Pretty good going to say they've only just gone on sale.
Just goes to show what can be achieved with more realistic pricing. Arsenal tickets are by no means cheap but a million miles away from the scandalous Premier League prices their chucking out at the moment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.